Hola,

After a few moths of lurking I decided to join because I like meeting new people interested in the same kind of things I am, especially cigar smoking. Around where I live there is a severe lack of smoker friendly people, and less cigar friendly, especially my age (a mere and fresh 18).

I started smoking cigars probably 2 weeks after turning 18, and found it to be a very relaxing experience. My first cigar was a Romeo Y Julieta Aniversario Churchill, so I figure that's a pretty good start far as good cigars go.

My interests tend to be very spazzy, changing every few months, though my long running ones have been computers. I fall on the rather extreme side of techy, far as they go, with several overclocked and custom build rigs under my belt. If anyone needs any help with them, feel free to hit me up with a PM or an email, as I can answer pretty much anything computer related, or atleast point you in the right direction.

Other interests I have are music (I play several instrument: guitar, bass, saxophone, and drums), cars (hot rods and restorations, currently working on a 1966 Chevy C20), and crafty or vocational things like wood working and metal working (both being used on a custom humidor, which is half finished).

And that about covers me. Hope to become a very active member in the cigar community.

Cheers,
- Matt