Thread: #1 seed UCONN loses....

bigpoppapuff Guest

Default #1 seed UCONN loses....

coventry cat jumps from a bridge....along with moheganson and others.....film at eleven..

What an absolutely insane NCAA tournament! Not a single #1 in the Final Four?

Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Looks like it has turned into a good year for the SEC. Might be a all SEC final this year
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

bigpoppapuff Guest

LSU & big baby davis!!!!.......yeah!!!!!...

Blog Entries

Ah no worries, UCONN had one of their best seasons ever, they only lost four games all year, they were FUN to watch, Calhoun is a great coach and we've got a great bunch of players.

No regrets, UCONN basketball is STILL big around here, always has been and probably always will.

Thanks for the great year UCONN!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Hey Bill,

Look at the good news South Carolian is still in the hunt for the NIT
    "Let me tell you something pendejo. If you try any of that crazy **** with us, you flash your piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you and stick it up your a$$ and pull the trigger until it goes click."
    Jesus from The Big Lebowski

Blog Entries

Hey I saw that Cheeze!

At least you guys are still playing. Oh and if Florida wins tha National Championship at least USC can say "Hey, we beat those guys TWICE this year! "

USC plays at 9:30 on Tuesday night. I have to be at a meeting that night but I hope to make it home to at least see the 2nd half. ESPN2 is carrying it!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information