First off, I'd like to say that this cigars pre-light bouquet is heavenly. A very aromatic cigar. It also looks great. The draw was just a hair loose, but that's certainly better than too tight. Some say this is a medium bodied cigar. I say that's BS. This is definately a full-bodied smoke to me. It's right up there with "Super-Fuerte" cigars. Very peppery, but also full of complexity. I don't usually smoke full-bodied cigars like this, so my palate was a bit overwhelmed at first. I stuck with it, and about an inch into it, I started tasting it properly. The Corojo wrapper lends a sweet spiciness to the peppery ligero. I liked it as well, if not better than, the Montecristo Platinum I had on Friday. I don't know if I could smoke these regularly. Frankly, they're a little strong for my tastes, but quite good. If you're going to smoke a full-flavored stick after a hearty dinner with a nice Scotch, Bourbon, Cognac or Port, this is a good choice. It has plenty of flavor to match strong alcoholic beverages.