Thread: Formula 1 2006

1. Default Formula 1 2006

Anybody an F1 fan?

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    Anybody an F1 fan?
    I follow it a bit later in the year. This time of the year the races are at F***ED UP times of the day, so I usually wait 'till San Marino. Why do you ask??

I was at the Canadian Grand Prix 2 years ago. What a friggin' rush the first time I heard one of the RED cars drive by under the bridge I was standing on!!!

Ide has no right to be on the track!!! just ask Albers after he punted him off today at Imola,BTW that track sucks because you can not overtake on it,Alonso was way faster than shumi and should have won the race.
    "If it Bleeds We can Kill it"

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

That's the thing I hate about Imola. the best action is always at the start or in Pit Lane. Out on the track, I don't remember one pass for any of the three top positions.

5. Default

Ide pretty much sucks, but he didn't really do anything extraordinary to put Albiers off the track. Most of the retirements on the first corner are due to someone else pushing you off. Ide's front wing just got him at a bad angle.

Alonso was the faster driver, but Michael is still one of the hardest guys to pass on any circuit. That Ferrari always looks so wide when someone's trying to pass him...

Ahem, Kimi Raikkonen, 5th position with no excuses...

Thread Information