I've come across a box of Partagas 150 A and a box of Partagas 150 AA. I'm most likely going to split these up into 5 packs at $139.95 shipped (inside US) unless someone wants a whole box.

This is what Thompsons has to say about the 150's

Without exception, this is probably the world’s hardest-to-find cigar. Created to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the Partagas brand, the Partagas 150 was produced in a limited quantity. Using a Cameroon wrapper that had been aged for an unbelievable 18 years, and found accidentally in a Madrid warehouse, the Partagas 150 astounded everyone when it came on the market. The regular Partagas is considered the most famous, the best selling premium cigar in the market. The Partagas 150 was created to surpass it. With the Partagas 150, the master cigar maker, Ramon Cifuentes, has capped a 40-year career of making Partagas. He first produced them in Cuba and now, in the Dominican Republic’s tobacco center, Santiago. The Partagas 150 is his masterpiece. It is doubtful that many cigar retailers have any Partagas 150 to sell. Our inventory of Partagas is quite limited. We’d suggest you order some immediately. That way, you will put yourself in an interesting, but delightful dilemma; when and where to smoke one, knowing you will never be able to replace it at any price.
http://secure.thompsoncigar.com/defa...search&uid=245

Send me a PM for more info. I might be willing to trade if someone would like to try one or two.