Thread: Indian Tabec Maduro

Default Indian Tabec Maduro

A while back somebody posted a thread the cigarinternational.com had a special deal. It was a pack of 20 Indian Tabec Maduros for $29. I'm a fan of Rocky Patel who makes the Idian Tabec brand and like maduros so I figured I give it a try. I got them Monday and they are a great looking cigar. Good dark oily wrapper and well crafted. It was also a good smoke, medium body, good ash but did burn a little uneven with a nice draw. The best part is the price. At $1.50 a cigar you can share them with friends and everybody likes a friend that shares his cigars!

Filler : Combo of Nicaraguan, Costa Rican and Honduran leaves

Binder : Nicaraguan Habano

Wrapper : Connecticut broadleaf Maduro

12326 Airline hwy Baton Rouge La 70817 Attn -SEAL-

I smoked one of these in the Churchill size it was a tubo though and i found it to be pretty good it helped alleviate some of the road rage. to me it was a kind of sweet woodsie taste with an even burn. Definately had that oily feel to it and burned for about an hour and a half.
    Give me one ill smoke it.

I have a box of the toros.
    The super fuerte maduro is one of my favorite everyday full body smokes.
    They burn nice and have a nice toasty and nutty flavor.Last night while takeing my time smokeing I had the last taste as a slight hint of coconut or pina colada,I couldn't exactly place it because it didn't last.
    Great smoke!
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

Thread Information