Thread: Interested in buying Puros Indios

Default Interested in buying Puros Indios

In a thread I posted about these a little while back, CC mentioned that he didn't like them at all. Personally, I really like them. I just missed a one day special on them from CI a couple days back too.

Anyway, CC got me thinking that there may be some unfortunate souls who've bought these and don't really like them. If that is the case, I would be happy to purchase them from you and clear up some of your humi space. Personally, I think it's only an outside chance someone would have these and not want to smoke them, but I figured I'd make the offer nontheless!

If nobody has any of these they want to dispose of, I'll just order some from CI. They have another deal where you get about 40 asst. PI cigars for $70 or so. A little more than I like to order at once, but still a good deal. I could also go in with someone on an order of these if interested.

Thanks! Happy smokin'
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

2. Default

You wanty my slim collection of Puros Indios and their seconds called Roly? PM me an addy and you can have them. If you like them then send me a few good cigars in return at a later date. If yiou dont like them then send me nothing and smile when you say EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Granger IN,I grew up in Logansport IN
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    You wanty my slim collection of Puros Indios and their seconds called Roly? PM me an addy and you can have them. If you like them then send me a few good cigars in return at a later date. If yiou dont like them then send me nothing and smile when you say EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Granger IN,I grew up in Logansport IN

Absolutely! I have never tried Roly's though. I will send you some in exchange or pay you for them. Whichever suits you. Thank you for your reply!
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyth
    Absolutely! I have never tried Roly's though. I will send you some in exchange or pay you for them. Whichever suits you. Thank you for your reply!
    Hey Kenyth,

Just out of curiousity what do you guys normally pay for a single PI down in the States?

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

Quote Originally Posted by Monk
    Hey Kenyth,

Just out of curiousity what do you guys normally pay for a single PI down in the States?

-W.

I don't know what a single would cost for sure because I havn't seen PI singles in the stores. A fiver will run you about $15 on-line plus shipping, so I'm guessing a local store would sell them for about $4.

The only way to get good prices on cigars is to buy them by the bundle or box. Going in on orders with a few friends to save on shipping helps too.

I just purchesed my first home in Rochester, Ny

Hey, I was wondering if any has tried the Rolys. I just bought 2 bundles of them and havent got them delieverd yet, but I would like to know ahead of time what some of you may think of them, thanks for the help.

Sapper0001
    Staff Sergeant Gross
    US, Army

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper0001
    Hey, I was wondering if any has tried the Rolys. I just bought 2 bundles of them and havent got them delieverd yet, but I would like to know ahead of time what some of you may think of them, thanks for the help.

Sapper0001
    Staff Sergeant Gross
    US, Army

For what they are, they're pretty good! They're no Montecristo mind you, but as far as bundled cheapies go, they've got some decent flavor. They taste a lot like the Puros Indios.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyth
    For what they are, they're pretty good! They're no Montecristo mind you, but as far as bundled cheapies go, they've got some decent flavor. They taste a lot like the Puros Indios.
    Sapper, I'll second what Kenyth said. I like to keep em around too. For the price, they're great.

Thread Information