Thread: Heard of Don Juan's?

Default Heard of Don Juan's?

I bought a couple awhile back at the cigar shop and I finally sparked one tonight. I let my friend smoke it and I had a few tastes of it throughout. It seemed mild but spicey. It doesn't feel like a very tight roll job. Seems like you get alot of air with every puff. They have a AZ type after taste. I was wondering if anyone has heard of these or maybe even tried one? Are they expensive or cheap?

2. Default

i had one a few years ago,don't remember too much about it so it couldn't have been that good i don't think they were expensive though.
    i'm kind of skeptical of cigars that have "don" in the name,except for don carlos

Blog Entries

Yep. They are made by Tropical Tobacco. I have a couple of Don Juan Maduro Torpedo's in my humidor right now. I like them, kind of medium bodied to me. You can get sampler packs of them over at cigarbid pretty cheap.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

I had those back in the boom, were pretty good considering some of the crap that came out, and they were a nicaraguan cigar then...now I believe they are dominican. I tried the corojo DJ and was pleasantly surprised.
    Rev. Zack

Thread Information