Quote Originally Posted by ukyfan
Just wanted to let you know that it is on the way. Should be there in 3-4 days (at least that is what they told me). I would give you a DC # but they said that they can't do it on something going out of the country. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

Thanks everyone for playing! Helped me make some room in my humi
I was home for lunch and lo & behold, the Pony Express showed up with a box for me. I opened it up and said "There has to be something wrong!!!".

People, this guy went over and above the call!! There was 27 sticks in this box!!!

They included Onyx, a few AF, Cusano Corojo, a Trilogy (been wanting one of these) a 5 Vegas, bolivar, Puros Indios (I had some Roly seconds and liked 'em so I bought a box of the real thing), Punch, Don Tomas, Comacho, etc. So many smokes there I've been wanting to try.

The Bride asked me "How much you pay for that lot." She wouldn't believe me when I said I won this guys contest.

I felt like a smoke for lunch so I grabbed the smallest one there. It was a Sancho Panza, about 5 X 40 I'd guess and it was freekin' awesome. I'm gonna be having me a box of these.

UKY, I can't say thanks enough pal. What an awesome surprise. All I can say is you got your's coming. Might be next month, might be next fall, might even be next year, but it's coming!!

Tick tock MoFo!!!!

Thanks again. Really appreciate it. Kinda came on a good day too with me being so pissed at the postal service.