Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My little contest

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Default Holy Sweet Mother Of God!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ukyfan
    Just wanted to let you know that it is on the way. Should be there in 3-4 days (at least that is what they told me). I would give you a DC # but they said that they can't do it on something going out of the country. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

Thanks everyone for playing! Helped me make some room in my humi
    I was home for lunch and lo & behold, the Pony Express showed up with a box for me. I opened it up and said "There has to be something wrong!!!".

People, this guy went over and above the call!! There was 27 sticks in this box!!!

They included Onyx, a few AF, Cusano Corojo, a Trilogy (been wanting one of these) a 5 Vegas, bolivar, Puros Indios (I had some Roly seconds and liked 'em so I bought a box of the real thing), Punch, Don Tomas, Comacho, etc. So many smokes there I've been wanting to try.

The Bride asked me "How much you pay for that lot." She wouldn't believe me when I said I won this guys contest.

I felt like a smoke for lunch so I grabbed the smallest one there. It was a Sancho Panza, about 5 X 40 I'd guess and it was freekin' awesome. I'm gonna be having me a box of these.

UKY, I can't say thanks enough pal. What an awesome surprise. All I can say is you got your's coming. Might be next month, might be next fall, might even be next year, but it's coming!!

Tick tock MoFo!!!!

Thanks again. Really appreciate it. Kinda came on a good day too with me being so pissed at the postal service.

laugh.. Well I did say I didn't have any room in my humi. I ended up getting a lot all at one time, and then finding out that I didn't have room for them. My screw up was your gain Well I hope you enjoy, and thanks again for playing
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

Now that's how you pay it forward!!!!!
    "Let me tell you something pendejo. If you try any of that crazy **** with us, you flash your piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you and stick it up your a$$ and pull the trigger until it goes click."
    Jesus from The Big Lebowski

laugh.. Well I did say I didn't have any room in my humi. I ended up getting a lot all at one time, and then finding out that I didn't have room for them. My screw up was your gain Well I hope you enjoy, and thanks again for playing
    Like I said, there was a big selection; smokes I'd never heard of, some I'd been wanting to try, and a few unbanded so I have no idea what they are.

I had one of the unbanded ones today at lunch. It was about 4" X 40 (I didn't have a measuring stick, so it's a guess) with a maduro wrapper. Nicely made stick with plenty of smoke, and maybe a little on the strong side of medium. Do you have any recollection what that one may have been??

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie
    Like I said, there was a big selection; smokes I'd never heard of, some I'd been wanting to try, and a few unbanded so I have no idea what they are.

I had one of the unbanded ones today at lunch. It was about 4" X 40 (I didn't have a measuring stick, so it's a guess) with a maduro wrapper. Nicely made stick with plenty of smoke, and maybe a little on the strong side of medium. Do you have any recollection what that one may have been??
    To be honest, I do not. Sorry. I am glad that they all got there in good shape. It was a long trip. They weren't too dry or anything were they?
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

To be honest, I do not. Sorry. I am glad that they all got there in good shape. It was a long trip. They weren't too dry or anything were they?
    No, they were fine. You packed them well in the HumiPack and with the water pillows (marvelous little inventions!)

Thread Information