Thread: Thunderstorm on East Coast

Midlothian, Virginia in the Subs. Longwood University....in FARMVILLE Virginia....

Default Thunderstorm on East Coast

For all my peeps in the central and northern east coast. You either already have, currently are, or will be having a Big Thunderstorm pass over you. Right now at my house it is Hailing like crazy. ................better turn the computer off. Have an update later on the damages around my area.
    "After a truly good meal, an outstanding cigar is still the most satisfying after-dinner activity that doesn't involve two human beings."
    Brad Shaw

"Pull out a Montecristo at a dinner party and the political liberal turns into the nicotine facist."
    -- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

2. Default

That same storm came through Tennessee last night. We had 23 people killed in a county just north of us in tornados. Missed my house by about five miles.

Yeap that was a mean mofo. I hope it's not a sign of things to come this spring. Glad to hear you're ok up there sarge. A tornado touched down in Bartlett if I'm not mistaken. It wasn't too bad down here in MS but it was a good light show.

Blog Entries

I hope that everyone is ok! With all these storms starting this is probably an indication of the year. They are already predicting the Hurrican season is going to be worse then last year. Hopefully no one here will be affected buy that.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    That same storm came through Tennessee last night. We had 23 people killed in a county just north of us in tornados. Missed my house by about five miles.
    Not to make light of those who lost their lives in these tornadoes, but it does remind me of a funny story...

When my father was in the Air Force, he did two tours at Wright-Patterson in Dayton, Ohio. One day, my mother was on her way back from the base and just as she left the gate, she looked in her rear view mirror. You guessed it. There was a tornado following her. What does she do? She guns it! She actually outraced the tornado...

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF
    Yeap that was a mean mofo. I hope it's not a sign of things to come this spring. Glad to hear you're ok up there sarge. A tornado touched down in Bartlett if I'm not mistaken. It wasn't too bad down here in MS but it was a good light show.
    I grabbed a cigar and mixed myself some Booker's with a slash of water and walked out side to smoke and enjoy the beautiful weather, except out side was no longer beautiful weather. It was the begining of a ragging T-storm. So, like any one who has already diluted their alcohal and cut their stoggie, i went to my car, lite up my Cabaiguan, turned on the radio and watch the lightning show.

Blog Entries

It was sunny and nice here today!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    It was sunny and nice here today!
    Eventually...

Thread Information