So, I finally got around to writing this review. As I mentioned in the Thunderstorm on East Coast thread, I was in my car with the radio on, drinking some Booker Noe bourbon with a little water, watching the T-Storm and smoking a Cabaiguan Corona. Let me start off saying the construction was great, fairly even burn the whole way, nice smooth draw and didn't get too hot at the end. That cigar mixed great with the Booker Noe's. The Cabaiguan started off with a vanilla and spice flavor. A few puff's later that changed into a nutmeg flavor(or at least what I perceive nutmeg to taste like). All the while, this guy was putting out good plumes of smoke, enough that I needed to open up the windows more then I had wanted too since it was raining hard! The flavor danced back and forth between those two descriptions, aided by the Booker's. I felt that the flavor was ever changing, always making you guess what would be next. The last 3rd of the cigar had a peppery taste to it. All in all, about 45 minutes. This is one of my favorites and my first box buy. The ever changing flavor is greatly enhanced with a good whiskey or bourbon. There will always be a place in my humidor for this puppy.