Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Cigar Draft III

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Penguin
    Thanks Basil.

I really hate usps dc#s.....doesnt tell you shit.I like ups better because of the detailed info on where and when.I hope it comes Monday because its gonna rain all weekend here and USPS never uses my 100qt tupperware container out front for pakages....it even says pakages!It is gonna get soaked.
    If it is small enough and fits with other mail in mailbox,they will stuff it there.
    It's a #4 box I think - the next size bigger than the one the size of a video tape. If they do get rained on, they should be ok - they in 2 heavy duty freezer bags. Let me know how they are when they arrive!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

2. Default

Got mine today. God bless the Texas postal system. Thanks again Basil they arrived in perfect condition.
    "Sure, after a meal there is nothing like a good cigar." Blondie says to Tuco in acknowledging the lie he told about his Brother.
    The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

Hey Basil.....
    You got to get rid of some of your Privete messages because I cant send one to you because it sez you are full and have to delete some before you can acceot.
    Just letting you know.
    Bobalouie
    smoke um if you got um

Sticks are here! Thanks again, Basil. Also- thanks to everyone who played and sent in the great cigars.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Woke up to a very nice looking haul of quality sticks. Excellent draft basil, Thanks to everyone involved for making this a very good experience.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Got mine as well. Excellent packaging, excellent sticks, excellent draft.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

got mine today too. Excellent host you are Basil....
    smoke um if you got um

Quote Originally Posted by Bobalouie
    Hey Basil.....
    You got to get rid of some of your Privete messages because I cant send one to you because it sez you are full and have to delete some before you can acceot.
    Just letting you know.
    Bobalouie

done. lmao! wtf is a "acceot"?
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    done. lmao! wtf is a "acceot"?
    LOL....HAHAHA... I didnt even see it LOL holy sh** LOL..
    I ment accept not acceot. Thats funny.

Well you get the hint. I guess you emptied it because I sent you a PM today and it seems to have made it to you.

Bobalouie
    smoke um if you got um

Got my sticks last night, great packaging and superfast delivery, thanks Basil!!!!
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

It's a #4 box I think - the next size bigger than the one the size of a video tape. If they do get rained on, they should be ok - they in 2 heavy duty freezer bags. Let me know how they are when they arrive!
    Got it Saturday as expected.I called the neighbor early and had her put it in the pakages tuppaware out front.....it never rained either.
    Thanks again basil!
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

Blog Entries

Got the sticks yesterday. You know how to wrap cigars Basil....excellent! Thanks again for taking over the draft.
    puro pot pass VI loser

Good deal - that's everyone except our Canadian brethren.
    - Tom Robbins

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Good deal - that's everyone except our Canadian brethren.
    Thanks Basil!!

I've learned to be patient. I had a package from a very generous BOTL Thursday that was in the mail for 27 days!!

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie
    Thanks Basil!!

I've learned to be patient. I had a package from a very generous BOTL Thursday that was in the mail for 27 days!!
    That's a long time - I waited on a package once for 20 days - was pretty antsy.
    - Tom Robbins

Got 'em today Basil. They arrived in perfect condition. Many thanks for taking over this draft and making it work.

Hmmm...Newfie, you got yours yet?
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring
    snip...
    Hmmm...Newfie, you got yours yet?
    No Drew, I haven't. But I figured you'd get 'em first because we all know the Federal agencies like the mail take care of the Westerners first!!!

BWAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA

I crack me up!!!

Yep, postman brought 'em today and as with everyone else, the packaging was great!

Even got to read a little of the local news from Basil's town!!!

Some of these little suckers are making a road trip to Montreal with me and I'm gonna sit on my sisters balcony and enjoy.

Thanks again for running this Basil.

When's the next draft???

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie
    Yep, postman brought 'em today and as with everyone else, the packaging was great!

Even got to read a little of the local news from Basil's town!!!

Some of these little suckers are making a road trip to Montreal with me and I'm gonna sit on my sisters balcony and enjoy.

Thanks again for running this Basil.

When's the next draft???
    Lol Newfie,I do the samething,I always unravel the newspaper and see whats going on or what the real estate prices are or what jobs are available there.
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

lol! Well, you might of got a newspaper that had where 1st Lady Laura was here recently. They re-furbished a house where the Bush family lived, briefly. Then they had this bigass dedication - lots of press, etc. I guess if we didn't have oil out here, we'd have no self-esteem at all.

Anyway, this is a done deal - glad everyone received their packages intact. I had fun doing it - Enjoy the smokes fellas!!
    - Tom Robbins

Thread Information