Thread: Probably the most impressive smoker ive evers seen

1. Default Probably the most impressive smoker ive evers seen

This kid can smoke a cigarette in only one drag... Kinda absurd actually

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

2. Default

can anyone else do this??? took me 7

Why on earth would someone pay 1k for a video of some sapped out kid taking in a cigarette in one drag? I have honestly seen more impressive stunts for free. I am assuming you are the Asshat that has this footage up for sale on ebay and this is one of your indirect marketing tactics, right?
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by UnfortunateSmoker
    can anyone else do this??? took me 7
    You are a straight up dumbass. Take your dumbass video, your lame ass pitch, and your stupid ass bullshit back out the way you came.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    You are a straight up dumbass. Take your dumbass video, your lame ass pitch, and your stupid ass bullshit back out the way you came.
    Uuhhhhhh, yeah. What he said!!

But before you take your ass on your way out, just answer this one question...

Do you own a software company in Southern California?

Be gone. That is all.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Ahhhhh....... FRESH MEAT....... get out of here shil !!!!!!
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

bigpoppapuff Guest

my response is "who fucking cares"??......does this forum say "cigarette"smokers??'''

...NO,asshole......now go away and don't come back....i hope you sell your lameass shit on ebay...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UnfortunateSmoker
    This kid can smoke a cigarette in only one drag... Kinda absurd actually

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh!!!! An new ASSHOLE!!! I'm getting my flame thrower, mama we're having BBQ tonight!!!

10. Default

I hate cigarette's. Just the thought of that dumbass making a video of smoking one makes me want to vomit.

Blog Entries

I bet he can smoke a pole in one drag too..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Cigarettes taste like crap...

Now - if you can suck down a Opus X Double Corona in one drag, you'll get my attention...

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Cigarettes taste like crap...

Now - if you can suck down a Opus X Double Corona in one drag, you'll get my attention...
    Yeap, but still not worth $1000. What a tool, the unfortunatepolesmoker gets my nomination for asshat of the week.

Hey buddy, I've got a little therapy for you. To help you end the compulsion to post stupid, irrelavent, sneaky overpriced sales pitches on sites for stupid human tricks. Let it not be said I won't help the occasional cranorectal inversion victim in need.

When you get the urge to type, stick one finger up your nose, and another one up your ass. When the compulsion strikes again, switch off the fingers. You'll be cured in no time.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyth
    When you get the urge to type, stick one finger up your nose, and another one up your ass. When the compulsion strikes again, switch off the fingers. You'll be cured in no time.

God I love this place!!!

He's probably got more than one outfit. It's likely safer just to say, he smokes a pole in drag.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyth
    Hey buddy, I've got a little therapy for you. To help you end the compulsion to post stupid, irrelavent, sneaky overpriced sales pitches on sites for stupid human tricks. Let it not be said I won't help the occasional cranorectal inversion victim in need.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! ROTFL! Though I fear if he does too much, he might enjoy it...
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

There are two things that makes this video absolutley worthless, one is the bean head trying sell it and two, what is to prevent the kid from making another video and having it sold again. Why do they come here?

Thread Information