Thread: HOW MUCH!!??!! Canadian Edition

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default HOW MUCH!!??!! Canadian Edition

Well I think it is about time I start a contest. It will run for the next 71ish hours, or end April 9th at 10 am my time (Alberta).

The contest is pretty simple. You need to guess the closing prices of the following 3 auctions. Whoever is the closest between all 3 wins. For example if you are 2 dollars off #1, 5 dollars off #2 and 100 dollars off #3 then your total score will be 107. Player with the lowest score wins. (kinda like golf). If the ebay auction is cancelled, then it will not be included.

NO POSTS CAN BE EDITED!! IF YOU EDIT A POST THAT GUESS IS AUTOMATCIALLY DISQUALIFIED

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

The only stipulation is that the participants have to be a member in good standing with more than 40 posts and cannot be an asshat. The final decision is to be made by ME. I will let the winner know sometime in the evening of the 9th, or on the 10th.

Oh yeah, and now the important part. The prize will be an Opus X of my chosing (I only have 2 right now, so that kind of narrows it down), as well as an ISOM Mystery Stick (I will leave the band on...it is just a mystery until the contest closes) and possibly a couple hitchhikers.

Good luck
    Last edited by drew_goring; 04-06-2006 at 12:06 PM.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Thread Information