Thread: Church of the Leaf

Default Church of the Leaf

I am forming a new church, the Church of the Leaf. All are welcome. Our goal is to bring people closer to God by becoming to closer to nature and all its bounty. Affinity with plants and animals is encouraged, along with becoming closer to nature by communing with and consuming animal and plant products . We will be planning a trip to Cuba to proseltytize and show the way to true enlightenment and bliss and all members are welcome to come with me. Religious organizations are allowed to travel to Cuba so our trip will be OK with the powers-that-be as long as we apply in advance and get approval.

Join me in our efforts!!!
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Blog Entries

Question..is the name of your church written on a stone tablet yet? Secondly, are you going to do a church lottery, or maybe a leaf bingo?

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Still waiting on being summoned to the mount to pick up my tablets. We will play bingo every Satruday, winnings will incliude cigars and accessories. And lighting up during church services is strongly encouraged but not required.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Thread Information