Thread: Just placed my first order at atlanticcigar

HeadHoncho Guest

Default Just placed my first order at atlanticcigar

Boy am I excited. I just placed my first order at atlanticcigar for a 25 count bundle of Rocky Patel Vintage 90 Robusto seconds, a 5 pack of 1 Maria Gurrero, 3 Hoyo Antanos and a Cohiba Vigoroso, and I treated myself to some Vintage Rocky's in the 6 x 60 size. Also, I'm going to get surprised with some assorted freebies.

I can't wait...let me tell you. Hooha.

HH

It is a slippery slope. And I was thinking I was immune to cbid

Some nice smokes there.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Thumbs up

I love Atlantic....I get my stuff the next day always.
    Great prices on Joya De Nicaraguan Antano's too.

Enjoy the smokes.
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

Blog Entries

Yes, I've heard good things about Atlantic even though I've never ordered from them.

I've also heard good reports about those Rocky Patel seconds. Be sure to let us know your thoughts on those when you smoke them.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

HeadHoncho Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Yes, I've heard good things about Atlantic even though I've never ordered from them.

I've also heard good reports about those Rocky Patel seconds. Be sure to let us know your thoughts on those when you smoke them.

You know something?...I was just wondering if the seconds would also be square pressed just like the perfect ones.

Anyone willing to take a guess?

HH

Quote Originally Posted by HeadHoncho
    You know something?...I was just wondering if the seconds would also be square pressed just like the perfect ones.

Anyone willing to take a guess?

HH
    RP Seconds will be the same as if they passed the critical inspection. Unless he changed his policy since Oct 2005 when i was at his factory.

HeadHoncho Guest

Very cool Mr Peat. Thanks for the info.

On another note...I just finished about the BEST 6000 series Padron Maduro I have ever had. I mean, this thing made me feel sooooo relaxed and kind of buzzed, and I've been smoking cigars for some time.

I have got to say that before they ship me those Rocky's, I am going to get a hold of them at atlanticcigar and get me a box of those Padron's....oh yeahhhhhh.

HH

I've purchased the seconds from atlantic,they are fine,box pressed and just as tastey.
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

HeadHoncho Guest

Default Got em in...!

Well, I just received my cigars from atlanticcigar earlier this morning. I have to say, nice packaging, quality cigars and great new lighter from Nibo. Cigars are all fresh looking which was what I expected after talking with Robert at atlantic. Got a 25 count bundle of Rocky Vint 90 seconds, some Maria Guerreros toros, some Rocky Vint Sixty's, some Hoyo's, some freebies and still a couple I can't remember. They all smell so delicious! hehe
    I'll be ordering from them again!

HH

PS. And any day now I'll be getting my care package too. Woohoo!

Pss. Sorry if I sound so perky and excited.
    Last edited by HeadHoncho; 04-14-2006 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadHoncho
    Well, I just received my cigars from atlanticcigar earlier this morning. I have to say, nice packaging, quality cigars and great new lighter from Nibo. Cigars are all fresh looking which was what I expected after talking with Robert at atlantic. Got a 25 count bundle of Rocky Vint 90 seconds, some Maria Guerreros toros, some Rocky Vint Sixty's, some Hoyo's, some freebies and still a couple I can't remember. They all smell so delicious! hehe
    I'll be ordering from them again!

HH

PS. And any day now I'll be getting my care package too. Woohoo!

Pss. Sorry if I sound so perky and excited.
    I'm glad to here about your ecitement. Living vicariously through other people is almost as good as doing/living it first hand. You may have just inspired me to go and buy some more. I just ordered some CAO Black's for CI. Anyone every try the CAO blacks?

I smoked the RP 60 gauge cigars back in Oct 2005. I smoked the 2 1992 Vintage ones before they was banded and sold on the market. It was an ok smoke and I'm not a huge van of the 92's. Now the 90's is another story. We was also given a 90 60 gauge one and I saved it. The guy that owns the B&M 83 miles away had the 90 one made with his kid's name on it. He gave me one and I smoked it. I loved it naturally and I still have the one sitting that I got in Honduras unbanded for a special occasion. I hope you enjoy them.

Thread Information