Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoff hockey

Oh, I forgot to add....

GO

FLAMES
    \

GO
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Edmonton! Damn that goal was crazy - a shot, a rebound, behind the net wrap-around, a rebound and bam! Lagace looked like a pretzel.
    Last edited by basil; 04-26-2006 at 04:35 PM.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

reaganyouth84 Guest

I got to go to my first NHL game a couple of months ago. The Predators were playing the Avalanche. The Predators were behind 1 goal in the 3rd, but sent it into sudden death. The Predators ended up winning and it was BADASS. Go Predators!!!(even though San Jose beat them pretty bad last night)

-Mike

Yeah, Anaheim has been the suck lately. Giguere was injured before game one and he still isnt 100% so I dont think he should be playing at all right now. He gave up atleast 3 goals last night that shouldnt have went in. Hopefully they turn it up thursday night, Ill be there in Anaheim cheering them on.
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Well, it's do or die for Dallas tonight.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Shit. There was a pulse for a little while there . . .
    - Tom Robbins

Hell yeah...go OILERS!!!!
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

F'ing refs! They stole a goal from the Ducks tonight. The game should have been 3-1. They are letting Calgary get away with murder on the ice out there.
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Don't worry Empire! Your ducks did well to insure they have another go at it. Looks like game 7 is in Calgary in a couple days.... It's gonna be a nail bitter!!!
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Default Edmonton

omg - Hemsky shit that puck into the goal (the tie). Damn that was a good game
    - Tom Robbins

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    SNIP.....Damn that was a good game
    I only saw the third period, but that had more action than any whole game I've seen in recent years. I tell ya, the way Edmonton worked in the third, they deserved the win.

Having played goal myself years ago, I felt bad for Manny Legace. I don't think he could be faulted on any of the Oilers goals but HOT DAYUM, wasn't their 4th goal one of the prettiest you've ever seen??

Yeah, I was watching the Oilers and Detroit game and that was a legal goal.
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Flames crash and burn! What morons *gets off bandwagon*

nobody has the Sabers speed. this is our best chance since the franchise came here.
    "If it Bleeds We can Kill it"

bigpoppapuff Guest

hey!!...what's doin' in "hockey town"???....lol.....they're teeing off today...
    ......while the sabres get ready to take on the senators......should be interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Roham
    Flames crash and burn! What morons *gets off bandwagon*
    Tough loss...
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Thanks asshole. Now I have to clean up the Pepsi that came out my nose!!!

That was fuggin halarious!!!!

Wooooo Hoooo!!!! Only 12 more wins to go for my Ducks!!! Look out Colorado!
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Ducks are 3-0 in the series against Colorado. Only 9 more wins for the cup!
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Dammit, Anahiem is not going to win the fucking Stanley Cup. Actually, my teams are getting killed. dallas is out, the avs are dying, edmonton? Anybody's better thatn San Jose. Jersey? like 'em a lot. If they go down, I'll root for Buffalo.
    - Tom Robbins

Thread Information