Thread: An open letter of apology

Default An open letter of apology

To all who have tried to help me (a newbie):

I want to sincerely apologize to the experts who post on this forum to share and discuss their knowledge. You have helped me tremendously setting up my humi, trying new cigars, and the newbie sampler thread is a fantastic idea (nhcigarfan really hooked me up with a great variety of smokes to try that I have never tried before!). I truly appreciate everyone's help with the exception of two things...I have read numerous posts regarding Acid cigars, 90% of them being negative. I was intrigued about the process in which they were produced and decided I had to try one. I thought the flavors would be subtle and would be a unique experience. I was wrong...the cigar was a decent smoke but the taste on my lips was overpoweringly sweet and I was disappointed to say the least. That brings me to my next blunder. Once again, I have read alot of posts regarding cigarbid with 90% of you referring to the website as the "devil". I think to myself, "What are these guys talking about? This site is great but I can control myself". Once again, I was wrong...My goal was to fill my 50 ct humi. I accomplished my goal in about 3 days. Yes my humidor is completely filled to the top...along with two tupperware containers each containing about 40 cigars each.

That being said, I must reiterate my apology and throw myself to the mercy of the forum and ask for your forgiveness. If I am forgiven and welcomed into this forum with open arms, I will never stray from your advice and follow you blindly wherever you lead me! Thank you for your time and everyone's help!

Sincerely,
    Pbobes

Quote Originally Posted by Pbobes
    To all who have tried to help me (a newbie):

I want to sincerely apologize to the experts who post on this forum to share and discuss their knowledge. You have helped me tremendously setting up my humi, trying new cigars, and the newbie sampler thread is a fantastic idea (nhcigarfan really hooked me up with a great variety of smokes to try that I have never tried before!). I truly appreciate everyone's help with the exception of two things...I have read numerous posts regarding Acid cigars, 90% of them being negative. I was intrigued about the process in which they were produced and decided I had to try one. I thought the flavors would be subtle and would be a unique experience. I was wrong...the cigar was a decent smoke but the taste on my lips was overpoweringly sweet and I was disappointed to say the least. That brings me to my next blunder. Once again, I have read alot of posts regarding cigarbid with 90% of you referring to the website as the "devil". I think to myself, "What are these guys talking about? This site is great but I can control myself". Once again, I was wrong...My goal was to fill my 50 ct humi. I accomplished my goal in about 3 days. Yes my humidor is completely filled to the top...along with two tupperware containers each containing about 40 cigars each.

That being said, I must reiterate my apology and throw myself to the mercy of the forum and ask for your forgiveness. If I am forgiven and welcomed into this forum with open arms, I will never stray from your advice and follow you blindly wherever you lead me! Thank you for your time and everyone's help!

Sincerely,
    Pbobes

FER CRIPES SAKE!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, MAN!!!

Repeat the Pledge of Allegiance to CigarSmokes 20 times and sin no more...

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Phobes, from one Newb to another, I'll help your forgiveness and guilt by offering to share some of your purchases off "The Devil".

If you have any you'd like to sell off (you prolly got a bunch of fivers and maybe a box or two) please PM me with a list and maybe we can work something out.

I, fortunately, don't have access to the Devil (at least in C-Bid form)!!!

Blog Entries

My mind is not capable of operating on a level where you ask for forgivness for not taking our advise. How does that work? "Mommy, I am sorry I touched the stove and burned the shit out of my fingers. You warned me it would be hot."...."Well, son, you learned a valuable lesson."

So, in the spirit of niceness that we all share here at Cigarsmokers, I forgive you; you have learned a valuable lesson. Please feel free to not take our advise as often as you want with similar results expected.
    puro pot pass VI loser

You are forgiven.
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

Well compared to some of the asshats who have been by here in the last year or so, you're don't have much to apologize for unless I'm missing something. May want to apologize to your wife though if yer married, because your pocketbook is about to take a major hit every month, but it's well worth it.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka
    SNIP.... May want to apologize to your wife though if yer married, ....snip.... but it's well worth it.
    Can I have that in writing, on letterhead and notarized??

I'm assuming that next you're not going to listen to anybody when we tell you to go straight for a coolerdor. Hopefully you have learned your lesson before it was too late.

Congratulations on your growing stash of smokes! Now you have to send a fiver to everybody that welcomed you back into our little chunk of cyberspace.

Welcome back, everything will be o.k.

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie
    Can I have that in writing, on letterhead and notarized??
    Gladly, but no guarantees... your wife will likely disregard any statement made by a man.

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka
    snip...your wife will likely disregard any statement made by a man.
    You know my wife????

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie
    You know my wife????

No but I like to think I know women fairly well.

Thread Information