Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Partagas 150

1. Default Partagas 150

E-mail me if you are interested in an unopened and perfectly sealed box of Partagas 150 Signature Series cigars.

These were made in 1995 to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the company, 1845-1995. I believe one would have to look long and hard to find a box of these today, as they have not been produced in quite some time.

If you are seriously interested, please e-mail me your best offer at zanzibar122369@yahoo.com. Thank You!

2. Default

We do things like this in public here dude. I bid 25$
    The older I get ,the better I was

WOW, can we have an instant ban and thread deletion. PartagasGuy, go hump a mule and don't come back. Not only do you post an advertisement in the non-advertising section. You do not get permission from the forum's proprietor. You have violated not only formal policy, but the unwritten code of respectable cigar forums everywhere. So, go suck SPAM balls and leave us alone, your kind are not wanted or needed.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Blog Entries

Someone unloaded a bunch of these from somewhere.

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t3907-partagas-150.html

I've still got a couple of 5er's left and a whole box of the A's

(and I'm reputable).

5. Default Hey BigMac...

Why don't you show a little class...

When I signed up to become a member of this "forum" today, nowhere in the agreement did I read that I was not allowed to post anything of the nature of my original post. If it is some sort of "unwritten rule", then please excuse me. If it is written and I just missed it, then please excuse me even more.

I have these cigars to share with the cigar smoking community. I did not anywhere post a dollar amount. Nor did I mention that I am a dealer looking to profit off this site. If someone wants to discuss them with me, then e-mail me! If not, then don't e-mail me.

If there really is a law against sharing info within my hobby with others, then ban me from this forum.

6. Default Hey Hex1848...

Thank You for that link. That's exactly where I got them from...Thompson. I won them in a contest...so obviously, I'm not looking to get exactly what they're selling them for.

These are A's that I have. And I feel like I'm very reputable too. I sell on ebay and have a perfect rating there. I have also been a member of the Thompson cigar club for almost a decade.

Thank You again!

Default Hey PartialobotomyGuy

I don't think you'd know class if you tripped over it. There's no rule written anywhere that says you shouldn't walk into someone's living room and take a big shit. But most folks have some idea of such proprieties.

Since you insist on demonstrating how socially retarded you are on your first post and then getting your panties in a twist with your second when someone mentions your complete cluelessness, then brace yourself darlin', 'cuz you ain't seen nothin' yet.

BTW, I'll rent you a shovel. Cheap. You should get extras because it looks like you're gonna need 'em.
    Last edited by basil; 04-12-2006 at 11:05 PM.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

C'mon everyone - I think we can all win on this one. Look how well the other auctions have gone. I do agree with K7 - these things are all done in public. Mutual trust and agreement so we have each others' backs.

I feel rich today - bid $30 for the box, plus shipping.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

HeadHoncho Guest

35 Bucks + shipping.....that's my final offer!

HH

After the last bidding incident I am going to keep things simple and follow the BPP method,

$12.95! I win you cheap ass fockers!

Quote Originally Posted by PartagasGuy
    Why don't you show a little class...

When I signed up to become a member of this "forum" today, nowhere in the agreement did I read that I was not allowed to post anything of the nature of my original post. If it is some sort of "unwritten rule", then please excuse me. If it is written and I just missed it, then please excuse me even more.

I have these cigars to share with the cigar smoking community. I did not anywhere post a dollar amount. Nor did I mention that I am a dealer looking to profit off this site. If someone wants to discuss them with me, then e-mail me! If not, then don't e-mail me.

If there really is a law against sharing info within my hobby with others, then ban me from this forum.

Class, are you kidding me, class? You clearly didn't read the TOA, nor the rules of the board. So, I'm going to make this very simple to outline your mistakes:

1) YOU POSTED A TRADE/SALE/EXCHANGE IN THE FORUM TOPIC THAT IS NOT FOR TRADES/SALES/EXCHANGES.

2) IF YOU ARE A VENDOR OF ANY TYPE, THEN YOU'D NEED PERMISSION TO POST IN THE ADVERTISEMENT SECTION, OR FOR THAT MATTER TO POST AT ALL ANY KIND OF DEAL

3) YOU SHOWED NO EFFORT TO ESTABLISH YOURSELF IN THIS COMMUNITY, YOU WERE/ARE HERE SIMPLY FOR YOUR TRANSACTION AND THEN YOU WILL LEAVE (that makes you the door-to-door salesman at dinner time that laws in the South allow people to shoot )

4) YOU INSULTED ONE OF THE ESTABLISHED MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD IN YOUR VERY SECOND POST

5) YOU REFUSE TO APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT WAS AN OBVIOUS MISTAKE ON YOUR PART

I don't know how much simpler I can spell this our for you. Now, either apologize (to the board), shut your keyboard up about any sale and get involved in this community, or just leave, you're wasting our time and Hex's MB's. BTW, I'm guessing you've done this at other boards too, if so, I would do the same thing at each board (unless it is Club Stogie or Herfer's Paradise, they love respect-less people like you).
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

12. Default To the Administrator:

Thank You for moving this post to the "advertisements" section of this forum.

When I originally posted this message, in no way, shape or form did I realize I was doing something not cool. I thought it was the right place to go to share what I have...not realizing I would have stones thrown at me by members like Basil and BigMac...BTW, get a life fellas.

Sorry for upsetting anyone! And as mentioned before, I would be more than happy to discuss the great collectible I have with a mature, sophisticated and intelligent cigar lover.

Any feedback on these smokes would be awesome. Do you like them? Were they overhyped when they came out? Where there not enough made?

Let me know...that's what a forum is supposed to be for. It's not a place to act like immature meatheads.

Sincerely,
    Tim, the "PartagasGuy"

13. Default

Tim ,they were way overhyped and way overpriced and that is my opinoin . I remember when they came in at my local in that multi drawer humi and people went gaga over them. I smoked a small one and was underwhelmed but that is my opinion only
    The older I get ,the better I was

14. Default

Kevin-
    Would you compare them to anything Partagas has on the market right now? Thanks for the feedback. Take care.

Default Hey PartTimeCigarSalesmanFullTimeDumbass

When I originally posted this message, in no way, shape or form did I realize I was doing something not cool. I thought it was the right place to go to share what I have...not realizing I would have stones thrown at me by members like Basil and BigMac...BTW, get a life fellas.

Sorry for upsetting anyone! And as mentioned before, I would be more than happy to discuss the great collectible I have with a mature, sophisticated and intelligent cigar lover.

Any feedback on these smokes would be awesome. Do you like them? Were they overhyped when they came out? Where there not enough made?

Let me know...that's what a forum is supposed to be for. It's not a place to act like immature meatheads.

Sincerely,
    Tim, the "PartagasGuy"
    You might be able to go some places and try to gloss your backhanded remarks and outright insults and get away with it in the name of your oh-so-sincere search for maturity, sophistication, blah, blah, blah. But here, until you can bring respect to the table coming in the front door, you're in for a rough ride. That's about as polite and clear as it can be stated. So now, apologize to the board, to the specific people you've so rudely insulted, take whatever lumps you still have coming, shut the fuck up and change that nasty attitude of yours. Otherwise, you're not gonna last here.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

16. Default Hey Basil...

I would love to know what "Vice-Member of the month" means? Does that mean you're self-appointed "Ass-hole-of-the-month"?

Go smoke a Black 'n Mild...

Sincerely,
    Tim, the "PartagasGuy"

"Sorry for upsetting anyone!" "BTW, get a life fellas." "...I would be more than happy to discuss the great collectible I have with a mature, sophisticated and intelligent cigar lover."

That's a great apology Tim, analogous to a back-handed compliment. I am sorry your feelings were hurt in our response to your disrespect. And again, I apologize if pointing out your flawed apology hurts your feelings. Do you get it yet?

18. Default Hey BigMac...

Hell yeah I get it. Outstanding, Mac. I knew you would be cool.

Hell yeah I get it. Outstanding, Mac. I knew you would be cool.

You're a clever one aren't you. Let me get some popcorn, this is going to be fun.

20. Default Buttering the popcorn...

Keep the popcorn away from Basil.
    Last edited by PartagasGuy; 04-13-2006 at 10:49 AM.

Thread Information