Just to bring everyone up to date. We signed our lease and have been working on the space. We gutted everything and now are almost finished with the framing. Electrical work is being done now and the plumbers are coming in on Sat and Tues to finish. We purchased new toilets, sinks and vanities.

I purchased a Trion Herrmidifier 707 Series humidifier for the locker/humidor room and that should be in next week.

The painter is coming on the 22nd to paint the ceiling and ductwork black. Once that is finished we will start sheetrocking the place.

Carpet guy measured and will install once the painting and sheetrock is done. We've got a very nice commercial grade carpeting.

Alarm and card access system will also be installed within the next couple of weeks.

Pool table was ordered. A 4 and a half by 9 with Simonis 860 cloth. We also purchased 2 42" plasma sets and will be building the poker tables once we get the majority of the other work done.

With the exception of the ceiling and carpet, members are contributing all the work on the club.

We installed black marble on the foyer floor.

I'll be ordering the track lighting next week and will install once the ceiling is painted.

hvac guy is coming Sat to assess the system we have and run some new ductwork.

Refrigerator is coming today. We will be buying our ice machine soon also.

I'm working on a new website which should be up in a couple of weeks.

Well that's it for now. Will update as we move along. Soon I'll have some pics.

By the way, we have only 1,500 of equity position stock available. Either on share of Preferred at 1k or Common at 500. After that is sold there will be no more equity postions available, only associate memberships.

Roscoe