Thread: Camacho Coyolar

Default Camacho Coyolar

The last of my Camacho sampler. A good draw on this cigar, just like the others. It burned well. This baby is strong! Almost overpowering! It made my lips and tongue tingle and burn a bit. Very peppery and a little harsh, but the smoke tasted rich, not cheap. Granted the flavor was a bit one dimensional. This tasted a lot like the Diploma to me. Too strong for my tastes, but a nice visit to the full side.

I liked the Camacho Corojo a lot. The rest, I can do without. Happy smokin' !!!
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

2. Default

I've smoked a couple Coyolars. They are strong...Almost too strong. Your review is on the money.

Thumbs down

I smoked the one you sent CS, I agree completely with both of you.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dickson
    I smoked the one you sent CS, I agree completely with both of you.
    Think I told you it was a real mother.

Thread Information