Thread: ** Cigars - Competitive Prices - Cuban - Dominican **

1. Default ** Cigars - Competitive Prices - Cuban - Dominican **

AS A NEW BUSINESS ON THE BLOCK, WE ARE OFFERING PERMANANT LOW PRICES AND TOP QUALITY CIGARS RANGING FROM 2.00USD TO 300.00USD PER BOX/CIGAR.

TO JOIN OUR MAILING LIST SIMPLY SEND US AN EMAIL AT pearsonsck@clear.net.nz , SUBJECT *MAILING LIST* WITH YOUR NAME. ANY ORDER REQUESTS CAN ALSO BE SENT HERE, SHIPPING EVERYWHERE, GUARANTEED SAFE AND SECURE ARRIVAL, LOWEST PRICES, TOP QUALITY, END OF STORY!

Quote Originally Posted by cigar_dealer
    AS A NEW BUSINESS ON THE BLOCK, WE ARE OFFERING PERMANANT LOW PRICES AND TOP QUALITY CIGARS RANGING FROM 2.00USD TO 300.00USD PER BOX/CIGAR.

TO JOIN OUR MAILING LIST SIMPLY SEND US AN EMAIL AT pearsonsck@clear.net.nz , SUBJECT *MAILING LIST* WITH YOUR NAME. ANY ORDER REQUESTS CAN ALSO BE SENT HERE, SHIPPING EVERYWHERE, GUARANTEED SAFE AND SECURE ARRIVAL, LOWEST PRICES, TOP QUALITY, END OF STORY!

GET THE HELL OFF THIS BOARD YOU SPAMMER!!!!!!!

UNLESS YOU WANT A LOT OF SPAM TO YOUR EMAIL, YOU'LL GET OFF NOW.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Quote Originally Posted by cigar_dealer

Wrong place asshole. jeezusshit what is it with these stupid fuck spam mongers??
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Thread Information