Thread: Opinions wanted

1. Default Opinions wanted

I'm looking to launch my own online cigar shop in the future. I want to know what you want? What things attract you to a site? I want my site to be like my local shop. Group of guys sitting around lounging in the leather sofas smoking and talking. Walk-in humi in the back corner fully stocked. I want to create a place that if a stranger were to come in by mistake they'd feel comfortable. I think the best way to do that is to seek out those who already purchase cigars and related items online. What sites out there do it right? Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries

??? OK, try an intro post please.

Cigar sites that give away free stuff are my favorite.

The site that I support most often gave me absolutely free the following when I first opened an account:
    1) A Laguiole cigar knife (the one with the Mammoth handle)
    2) A God of Fire Humidor by Prometheus (Macassar Ebony finish)
    3) Two boxes of Cohiba Sublime cigars

Little touches like that give me a real comfortable feeling about a cigar site. I could be swayed to do business at your new site if the introductory offer is similar.
    In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

4. Default

I appreciate your willingness to support my future shop. I can't go around givng away $3,000.00 worth of freebies. Maybe one day I'll have that kind of jack. When I do you'll be the first to know.

Thread Information