Thread: Trinidads

A house, in a town, in a state, in a country.

Lightbulb Trinidads

Can someone tell me what some good Trinidad sizes are. Are they good? I like the pictures of them on the Altadis website, but I haven't ever gotten to buy them yet. I am wanting to. Someone lemme know a review on a couple I could try, since I'm a n00b. It sucks so much to be a n00b, but you gotta start sometime! Also, I'd like to see some reviews on the Montecristo Serie V's. I'd like to try some of those. Also, whats a good cutter to use? Thanks !!

Default Well DarkPanther..........

we were all nOObs at one time or another. Don't worry about it. Just have fun and enjoy!!

I haven't yet tried any Trinidads but my best buddy has and he liked them.

Check out this link >>>>>>>>> http://www.cigarweekly.com/magazine/...e20/corona.asp

Cigar weekly is a great review source.

Trinidads are a Fuente product. Like I'm surprised too! Fuente has their hands in a lot of brands, but they make an excellent, consistent product. I'm a big fan of their sungrown wrapper cigars.

Keep in mind that cigar smoking is subjective. Everyone has their own tastes. A cigar that you may like, I might not.

Cigar reviews are a good way to get a general idea on a cigar, but don't take them as gospel. Just like a movie review. I don't pay TOO much attention to them.

The only way to know for sure is to try a few of the cigars in question and be sure to try "a few". That is the only way to get a really good flavor profile on a cigar since your taste perception could be off one day and right on the money the next. Also, cigars do vary a tiny bit, even within the same box.

But again, most of all, have fun exploring!

Good smokes - Mark a.k.a. MMAB

3. Default

trinidad are made by altadis,not fuente.
    they were made by fuente years ago but not anymore,also the fuente trinidads had a cameroon wrapper but the current trinidads have an ecuador sumatra wrapper.totally different blend.

trinidad cigars

Default Well.....

I stand corrected!

Thanks Luke!

Altadis ey? Even bigger than Fuente!

I have smoked two Trinidads, a Toro and a Maduro that was a Robusto size.
    I smoke the toro first and thought it was a great cigar, good draw, even burn, alot of flavor and very smooth. I couldnt wait for the maduro because I tend to like maduros better. It was good but not as good as the other Trinidad I smoked. Not as smooth.

Thread Information