Thread: Joya De Nicaragua Antano

I just have to say that this inexpensive cigar is the best tasting stick under $5 that I have had. My favorite is the Antano Machito. It is 4 3/4 x 42, a little guy, but it packs an awsome spicy punch. This is a full bodied smoke that leaves me wanting more each time I light one up. The firsttaste you get is very bold and not at all bitter. The smoke intensifies through the 2nd third and smoothes out at the end but does not loose any flavor. A+ in my book. I am throughougly impressed and have a craving for one about every 2 weeks or so. Fair warning, the larger ones, like the Robusto they make, WILL knock you on your ass Only one shop caries them and it is across town. Oh well, it is worth the trip.Any thoughts??

BTW, here is a link to the cheapest I have found on the net:

http://www.niceashcigars.com/JoyadeNicAntano.asp
    Carlos Edited by: Oblik
    Life is to short to b!tch...Get over it and move on.

Totally agree'd..It was the best smoke I had last week(robusto) and it DID kick my ass
    But, Just eat a full meal and work your way up to them. One of the tastiest non-cubans I've had yet.

Default Hoyo de Monterrey, the gold band one...

Absolutely!!!

Mine was a 6.2x45 that I got from Thompson (mail order)......Rich, full flavored and creamy. Definitely "expresso of cigars." I remember my jaws going numb at the 50% mark. I smiled for 2 hours after this beast....

Great cigar, hands down!!!!

Filipino, born and raised. Now living in Sherwood Park Alberta, Canada

Question

Always wanted to try the JDN Antanos. they are one of my dream cigars. i've always wanted to smoke a cigar that will 'knock you down', kick your ass' or 'make your jaws numb'. must be quite a trip eh?
    You are what you eat. That's why I'm a fat bastard.

420seth Guest

I smoke a lot of their Robustos, a dead sexy smoke. Always a good draw. Awesome aroma. And of course very strong. just the way i like em.

Thread Information