Three guys on a hunting trip were sitting around a campfire talking about the worst pain they had ever experienced.

The first guy says "Well, when I was in 'Nam we drove over a land mine. Damn shrapnel blew right through the bottom of the jeep. I still got this here limp."

The second guy says "Well, I was workin' on the pick-up over there and I got these here two fingers stuck between the fan belt and the pully. Ripped 'em clean off."

The third guy just reflected a bit. After a while he said, "Well, the last huntin' trip I was on I was walkin' through the woods over there and had to take a shit real bad. So I found me a big ol' log and sat down on it." He paused a bit, then continued. "Turns out somebody but a big ol' bear trap right next to the log, and when I sat down my balls hung down and sprung the trap." The other guys just sat there looking at him in amazement as he sat quietly next to the campfire. Finally one of the guys said, "Man. that sounds horrible. I'm gettin' sick just thinkin' 'bout it." The fella replied, "Well it sure was painful all right, but I'll tell you what... when I hit the end of that chain..."