Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Newbie Contest

Should have come up last night. Cusano reps were at the store. Had 3 gars and about 5 glasses of scotch. I even won a box of cigars
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

2. Default

Did you know they were coming before hand? Lucky you!!!!!
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Hey!!! I just got back from a mission to NW Afghanistan...and to my surprise.....Bass...err, no, I won! I seem to be on a roll here....

Thanks for all the congrat's, and thanks for the contest slcraiders!

4. Thumbs up

Hey Locard TY for serving!!!!!!!!!
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Dickson
    Hey Locard TY for serving!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for the support Dickson. The outpouring support from everyone here (BOTL) has really been awesome. I volunteer for what I do, and really love my job!

6. Thumbs up

Having served during peace time........It's men like you that make me proud to be an American. No sweat buddy.

In fact, I think I'll go light up in your honor/
    ~ Mark Twain

Priority packages just went out for Locard and Bassfever. Enjoy!!!
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

congrats to both winners :)

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

9. Default

Ah shit Smitty call me when you get them!!!!! Congrats again guys.

And thanks for putting this on..........
    ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders
    Priority packages just went out for Locard and Bassfever. Enjoy!!!

Package arrived safely, early this week...minus one, slightly melted, chocolate bar

Thanks again for the contest, it was fun.

Sorry about that. I figured Twix bars were in short supply there and had to throw one in with the package. I hope the packaging held up and chocolate did not get on the humidor or book.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders
    Sorry about that. I figured Twix bars were in short supply there and had to throw one in with the package. I hope the packaging held up and chocolate did not get on the humidor or book.

Oh no, the chocolate never left the package, the cigars were definately safe. As a matter of fact, I was able to salvage 1/2 of the twix, and rewarded my rescue efforts with a cigar from the fine assortment that accompanied the shipment...thanks!!!

Thread Information