Thread: Important Killer Beans Special Announcement!!

Default Important Killer Beans Special Announcement!!

As some of you already know, we’ve sold our building here in Chicago and will be making the move to Lafayette, Indiana the home of Purdue Univ. We’ve bought a 4,800 sq ft commercial/retail space on historic Main Street right downtown.

With this new building being 40 ft wide and 120 ft deep, we’ll be able to open up a coffee shop as well as doing some of our roasting right in the front windows.

There’s a tenant in the space right now and even thought their lease is up, we’ve granted them a few extra months. As soon as their new space is finished they’ll be moving out...then I can get started on the demo and buildout of the store, roasting room, offices, shipping and receiving.

With all that being said, I’m be closing Killer Beans down until the first week in June at which time I’ll start shipping again from Indiana

As always, thanks for all your support. And I look forward to being able to supply all of you with great coffee again very soon!

Jerry

crap. I just bought a new coffee pot and bean grinder yesterday and was going to order some cut throat today. Just me luck. See you in June.

Blog Entries

Good luck with your new location!
    puro pot pass VI loser

Just south of the Lake effect snow, nice move. Too bad you'll have to drive through Gary on your way. Congrats on the new space and cheaper cost of living. Hopefully that'll let us get your beans at a slightly lower cost Best of luck on a safe move.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

congradulations on the new building!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Thread Information