Thread: Montecristo white

1. Default Montecristo white

Montecristo White Churchill ? good or not?:)

Quote Originally Posted by Alex80
    Montecristo White Churchill ? good or not?:)
    Good smoke, very mild and creamy. Smoke is the whitest (and fullest) that I've had the pleasure of smoking.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Default Good Smoke

I smoked a robusto size gifted to me from illilli. I really liked it, same reflections as mauied1101

Very good smoke, very creamy with alot of smoke. Very mild IMHO..... this is my brother's favorite smoke...... to quote him..... "It's like smoking milk".... whatever the hell that means
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

I have one of these resting nicely in the humi. You reminded me of it. I'll be getting to it this weekend I think. I was going to smoke my remaining Santa Damiana or a Carlos Torano 1959, but you've piqued my interest.

I plan on buying some nice coffee to go with it too! I've been living on Folgers as of late.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Good Smoke, Creamy MILD
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

7. Default

Thanks guys, i will buy one box today... 164 USD, is it a good price for box of 25 ? If you know stores where the quality is tested and the prices are not very high please tell me

Quote Originally Posted by Alex80
    Thanks guys, i will buy one box today... 164 USD, is it a good price for box of 25 ? If you know stores where the quality is tested and the prices are not very high please tell me
    164 for a box of Monty Whitwe Churchills? Man, that is a real good deal. Go to this link and it will give you a comparison of 10 different dealers and their prices for almost anything under the sun. Its helped me spot a great deal vs. a good deal. http://www.cigarcyclopedia.com/cigar...ces_cigars.php

9. Default

http://www.cigarplace.biz/

is it good store? anybody know?

Excellent smoke!

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."
    - Mark Twain

I smoked it. Very nice!

Perfect burn and construction. Big clouds of great tasting mild bodied white smoke. This cigar tasted of mostly Dominican tobaccos to me. A lot of subtle smooth complexity with a hint of pepper working up at the end. A real pleasure to smoke. This cigar has a more delicate flavor profile and should be accompanied by lighter fare IMHO. A nice midday summer treat after lunch with bit of standard brew coffee, Cappuccino (not the convenience store variety), cola, a dry stout beer, or a dark lager. Strong alcoholic beverages, or strong brewed dark roast coffee or espresso would probably overpower this cigar.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Thread Information