Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Drivers that piss you off!

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie
    OK, if I'm out for a ride & (God forbid) I hit an SUV, I'm gonna be messed up real bad, possibly dead, right?? Hence the basis for your theory.

So, if you're out driving in your little sports car this afternoon, and you are unlucky enough to catch the front bumper of a Mack coming the other way, you gonna get fucked up pretty bad too, probably dead as well. Right?

So by that theory, we should all drive dump trucks and 18 wheelers, right???

Brian, you can do better than that!!!
    ...or we could all ride motorcycles... or bicycles... or just walk.

You's buy your ticket, you's take your chances.

Well I drive a Nissan Maxima, so I guess if I get plowed over by one of the rolling battleships, my pain will be accompanied by a large settlement since they will probably cause me far more damage than I cause them.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

3. Default

This may sound harsh and uncaring but it is a true fact:
    I drive an old F-700 bucket truck every day and used to drive a dump truck. I make my living operating the bucket truck and it is worth approx 150K . I WILL not put my truck down in a ditch to flip over on its side tearing the boom off for a dumass talking on their phone,whacking off ect ect ect so they can drive off without stopping . You wanna drive like a fucktard them be prepared to pay the price , driving is serious shit and it is not a right its a privelage
    The older I get ,the better I was

Someone once told me that driving is one of the most dangerous things you do everyday.
    So, I change my mind and realize you can't always be safe no matter what you are driving.
    It seems that any vehicle is equally dangerous, cause anything can happen whether you are careful or not, just one of those things ya gotta deal with if it happens, we just gotta hope that it never does and do what we can to prevent it.

So be safe EVERYONE

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by brian
    Someone once told me that driving is one of the most dangerous things you do everyday.
    So, I change my mind and realize you can't always be safe no matter what you are driving.
    It seems that any vehicle is equally dangerous, cause anything can happen whether you are careful or not, just one of those things ya gotta deal with if it happens, we just gotta hope that it never does and do what we can to prevent it.

So be safe EVERYONE
    Well said Brian. True, very true!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU
    George, that's just not true, my Uncle and pops have Harley's and I hear those 100-200 yards behind, even with my music going on the highway.
    Sorry, Sean but if Mr. Christian Doppler were still alive he would have a mathematical argument with you about this very subject. His principles are as sound today as they were in the 1800's...

I just purchesed my first home in Rochester, Ny

The worst thing for me is when someone is driving in the Fast lane(or passing lane whatever you want to call it) and goes under the posted speed limit. I had to move to San Antonio, Tx for rehab and it seems that whereever I go everyone drives under the speed limit. Now, i'm not a speed demon, but I like to go about 5 to 10 miles over, hell around here it would be nice to just do the speed limit.

Sapper0001
    Staff Sergeant Gross
    US, Army

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper0001
    The worst thing for me is when someone is driving in the Fast lane(or passing lane whatever you want to call it) and goes under the posted speed limit. I had to move to San Antonio, Tx for rehab and it seems that whereever I go everyone drives under the speed limit. Now, i'm not a speed demon, but I like to go about 5 to 10 miles over, hell around here it would be nice to just do the speed limit.

Sapper0001
    Staff Sergeant Gross
    US, Army

I have spent a good deal of time in SAT and noticed the same thing. Everyone seems to drive like they're in a coma.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Thread Information