Thread: 2005 Fuente Holiday Sampler

1. Default 2005 Fuente Holiday Sampler

Could someone please tell me the contents of this specific sampler. I've been looking on the web, and also did a search on the forum but came up short. Thanks for the help everyone.

Have a smokin good weekend
    "When a woman knows a man's preferences, cigars included, and when a man knows what pleases a woman, they are well armed for life together"

2 Arturo Fuente Double Chateau Sungrown
    2 Arturo Fuente Double Chateau Natural
    2 Opus X Perfexcion X
    2 Hemingway Classics Natural
    2 Anejo No.48

Pic is down at the moment.

Vitolas.net for more Fuente references.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

3. Default

Thanks drew, what would you say is the max price one of these would be worth with plastic wrap and everything still intact. I know it is subjective...but just wondering. I can't really figure out how much the rarity of the anejos and opus should effect the price.
    "When a woman knows a man's preferences, cigars included, and when a man knows what pleases a woman, they are well armed for life together"

I paid 130.00 for this holiday sampler locally. But let me emphasize that I live in a high tobacco tax and gouging state too.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

5. Default

96$ here in North Carolina
    The older I get ,the better I was

6. Default

I personally don't think it was worth the $$ asked for them. Fuentes are good smokes...But not that good.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    I personally don't think it was worth the $$ asked for them. Fuentes are good smokes...But not that good.
    agreed.

One of my locals has them for 99

I'm guessing but I think that is a little over MSRP for the singles.

8. Default

Thanks everyone. I calculated the cost with the average price paid on top 25. It came out to $96. I can pick it up for 115, but I think I will pass.

I talked my local B&M to $80.00 for it back in December.

Tyler, while $115 is overpriced, it's a "decent" price compared overall to what those go for generally. If you want the smokes, the likelyhood of you getting that sampler "much" cheaper is slim. That doesn't mean it can't be done, I'm just saying it won't be easy.

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

Thread Information