Thread: Cigarillos

1. Question Cigarillos

I am new to Cigars. I have seen lots of cigarette sized cigars. Very skinny. What are they? Are they inhaled? Are they worth trying? Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBurdell
    I am new to Cigars. I have seen lots of cigarette sized cigars. Very skinny. What are they? Are they inhaled? Are they worth trying? Thanks for the info!
    Hey George,

welcome to the board. I would suggest a post introducing yourself to everyone with a but about you, your cigar experience, etc. would be in order.

Some people inhale 'em. I don't, I treat it like a mini cigar for a quick puff outside. Some are good, some are bad. Haven't had many of them so wouldn't know what to suggest, tho' I am sure someone here can add more..

cheers, Will
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

I am not a huge fan of them. I find they burn hot.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Yeah they burn hot,have to puff ever so gently.
    I dont inhale them either.
    I have had davidoff's,don lino africa's,camacho corojo,Partagas black,and a few others.I find they are great for 10-20min smokes when there is no time to do a full size smoke.
    Same great flavors and relaxing effect as with a normal sized cigar,sometimes more flavors,sometimes not.You definately dont want to smoke them on the dry side.
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

I don't inhale or smoke cigarellos
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

6. Default

Do those super long super thin (sorta like a pencil) "cigars" count as cigars, or cigarillos?

I believe those are considered "panetellas". Could be wrong though.

Thread Information