Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cigar Roach Clip.

1. Default

You all are whacked!

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by honashagen
    You all are whacked!
    Nice first post Pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie
    Nice first post Pal.
    Actually that's his 3rd post. The 1st two were under the handle honas.
    But, I get the feeling he thinks we're not trying to answer his question. I think we've offered some rather good options, actually.

Are we sure it is his first post? Honashagen, any relation to the thread starter- Honas?
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Heinous mistake honas. multi-accounting here is very much frowned upon by the owner. You musta been clippin' the wrong roach, and neglected to read rules, etc. See ya in the next lifetime, buddy.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

bigpoppapuff Guest

You all are whacked!

hey!!!....look what i found....it's honashagen's sense of humor.......would you like it back before you leave us??......

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDVM
    You caught me. Damn original idea though.

Most surgical hemostats would crush the cigar pretty drastically, even on their first setting. If you want some surgical tools that would work well, I have some large towel clamps that would be a great fit for up to about a 50 ring. Some of the bone clamps might work with the larger rings.

I'm trying to picture that - and it ain't a pretty picture....

You all are whacked!
    The person who started this thread is whacked - why would anyone ask a question like that unless they wanted to get some whacked answers...

Silly roach smoker, this board's not for kids!

No one want's to nub a White Owl anyway.

Take your Phillies and go home.............

Come back when you have hair on your winkie and an appreciation for fine cigars.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

10. Default

Man,

What is up your collective butts?
    I love smoking cigars too! Too damned much.
    I opened another account beacuse I couldn't log on anymore
    and thought you booted me.

Hey, I'm a just turned 50 business owner from southern Michigan looking for the next
    cool gadget. I searched all over the internet looking for a cigar clip
    and found a crap-load of reviewers saying "this cigar was so good I wish I had
    a roach clip." What the hell is wrong with smoking to the end if it's a great cigar?

Ben.

Man,

Hey, I'm a just turned 50 business owner from southern Michigan looking for the next
    a roach clip." What the hell is wrong with smoking to the end if it's a great cigar?

Ben.
    The "collective butts" on this board are a bunch of lunatics. I hope you can stand it - and if you can, you're in with a great bunch...

Cigar roach clip "gadget", eh?

12. Default

Ben,

Not taking sides mind you, but when I smoke which lately is all the time my cigars get all wet. Won't there be a problem when you attempt to smoke the wet butt.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Man,

Ben.

We were just hacking on you a bit.

Seriously, if you really need a clip/gadget to hold your nub, check the link...http://www.gtamart.com/mart/products/surginst/thf.htm
    The smaller ones use a spring action to close, and would be less likely to crush the cigar. The larger ones have a positive locking mechanism, and would have a more secure hold.

Like I posted earlier, I just use my fingers. If it's too hot for the fingers, it's too hot for my lips.

Default Cigar Minder

CI has a CI Mark Mender which holds cigars and Cigars.com has a Cigar Minder which is a small clamp for the cigar and a large clamp to attach to what ever you chose to attach it too. Not a roach clip, but its sorta similar.

bigpoppapuff Guest

i get the odd feeling that honas won't be back.....sad....he seemed like a good addition to our playground....

Sorry for the heckling. You've got to understand, we get some crazy characters around here sometimes. Some of them are people into drugs. You came across as one of those with your first question. You sound like you may be a good guy who just got off to a bad start. At any rate, you ran the gauntlet fairly well. Please, stick around.

Just try to avoid serious talk about drug paraphanalia in the future.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyth
    Sorry for the heckling. You've got to understand, we get some crazy characters around here sometimes. Some of them are people into drugs. You came across as one of those with your first question. You sound like you may be a good guy who just got off to a bad start. At any rate, you ran the gauntlet fairly well. Please, stick around.

Just try to avoid serious talk about drug paraphanalia in the future.
    Damn! Guess I can't bring up the time I lived in Amsterdam

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

18. Default

Thanks!

You will all be the first ones to get a "Cigar Finger Saver"
    to test when I finish it.

Ben.

ran the gauntlet my ass. You still have to answer to hex for registering more than once. Usually, this is grounds for immediate termination of all accounts, as soon as he finds out. My guess is that nothing was wrong on this end when you couldn't log in as "honas". It was likely your server and your lack of patience. Sometimes firefox acts weird too.

The best way to get up our collective butts is to log on and start forcing your personality into a community you know nothing about. Just tramping around in here without taking the time to get to know folks (like finding out that references to drug paraphenalia will most always be ill met) comes off as kind of boorish.

Glad you like cigars. Welcome to the board.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

If it is really a problem for you then go to your local plumbing store. Get 3 inch sections of pipes for the ring gauges you smoke. Between 1/4 and 1/2 inch in from one end of the pipe crimp the pipe and there you have it.

It will work like a cig. holder.
    Last edited by nhcigarfan; 05-10-2006 at 01:04 PM.

Thread Information