Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Cigar Roach Clip.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    hahaha .... Looks like at 33 I'm one of the kids. Woo hoo. I'm going to funnel a beer.
    At 35, I am not too far ahead of ya'. Beer Bong all the way!!!
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

I feel a sense of deja vu.....

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders
    Careful with that drug reference!

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

Quote Originally Posted by Dickson
    It seemd to me Ben had a serious question. You come off as rude and immature as well as your the voice of the site

Hex has a handle on the site after all it is his site. He can make the decision without being swayed one way or the other. I came to this site and stayed because most are cordial and helpful. Yet, my perception of you is the opposite.

Just stating a simple observation intelligently. I generally save the swears when I'm going one on one with somebosdy in person. And, trust you me. I am capable of getting my point across without being crude and churlish.

Looking at your avatar, what is a Troll?
    It'd be easier to take you seriously about the "intelligently" part if you could punctuate and spell.

Hmm, don't seem to find anywhere in my posts where I've tried to sway hex. I don't think he reads everything here; he's certainly apt to miss these. If I wanted to tattle, I'd pm him.

I generally use the swears frequently, often, and mostly.

A troll is an asshole with an agenda. Your common North American troll usually arrives disguised in "nice guy" plummage and soon molts, revealing a shriveled, oblivious, and dented ego.

Although no one has really challenged your capabilities (except for your expression when using the English language), I'm wondering what your actual point is in these latest posts. Got some bug up your ass you want to talk about?
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Front row seats... who needs hockey...

Dickson, I dunno much about you, but for your own graces, sleep a night before posting (to this thread). Basil is an 800 lb red gorilla on this board ... and one with sawed off horns...

As much as I'd love to watch the fun, listen to SLC...just let it go...
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

HEY!!

At 35, I am not too far ahead of ya'. Beer [censor]Bong[/censor] all the way!!!
    dammit! hex said he'd let me have a fucking bleep button . . . can't seem to make it work . . .
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Now, that's it. I cannot believe you called me a gorilla. Shit. Now everyone will think I'm a closet clubspoogieite. I am fucking ruined.
    - Tom Robbins

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    Now, that's it. I cannot believe you called me a gorilla. Shit. Now everyone will think I'm a closet clubspoogieite. I am fucking ruined.

my bad... how 'bout a cute, cuddly (and yet aggresssive) golden LION tamarin...

Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101

Nawwwwwwwww, that little fugger don't have a nub between his lips or have sawed-off horns!

bigpoppapuff Guest

dickson.....get it off your chest...say what you need to say.....let the sparks fly and decide if you want to fit in.......

i don't know why you seem to be defending honas.....he seems to have let it go.....everyone else is ready to move on........

11. Default

"No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

bigpoppapuff Guest

that's IT?????...that's the best you got??........

i thought you wanted to be a bulldog...

It seemd to me Ben had a serious question. You come off as rude and immature as well as your the voice of the site

. Hex has a handle on the site after all it is his site. He can make the decision without being swayed one way or the other. I came to this site and stayed because most are cordial and helpful. Yet, my perception of you is the opposite.

Just stating a simple observation intelligently. I generally save the swears when I'm going one on one with somebosdy in person. And, trust you me. I am capable of getting my point across without being crude and churlish.

Looking at your avatar, what is a Troll?
    dick - you talk as if you really have something to offer and all we get is ? You need to step it up a tad, son, if you're going to keep up with Basil. Otherwise it appears his observations are dead on correct...

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101

Better. But I see no nuts danglin' out from underneath that tail. I'm not gonna be no damn girl monkey. Too close to girlrilla. Fuakc I should get some sleep.
    - Tom Robbins

15. Default

This appears to be a contest. Okay Basil you win.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Hex has a handle on the site after all it is his site. He can make the decision without being swayed one way or the other. I came to this site and stayed because most are cordial and helpful. Yet, my perception of you is the opposite.
    Since it hasn't been stated lately, this is a user moderated community. The longer you are here, the more influence you have with Hex. You are new, Basil is not. Basil does have a say and Hex will listen because Basil is a long time contributing member. You, are simply stomping all over your own dick.

You have a choice, make it right, or go away.

bigpoppapuff Guest

This appears to be a contest. Okay Basil you win.

we have a WINNAH!!!!!!!.......

18. Default

Holy Crap!

I didn't mean to cause all of this!

I was sincerely and innocently looking for that "you know what" in my first post.

I belong to a lot of car forums, but the next time I join ANY forum
    I'm gonna be damned careful.

Ben

And at 39 I'm ahead of both of you, but far behind others!!
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by honashagen
    Holy Crap!

I didn't mean to cause all of this!

I was sincerely and innocently looking for that "you know what" in my first post.

I belong to a lot of car forums, but the next time I join ANY forum
    I'm gonna be damned careful.

Ben

ben...now that you've put down the bong i think we like you.....we voted...it was 17-15 that we liked you...not a mandate but enough to get you a stripe...

Thread Information