I received a package containing more than a dozen Class "A" smokes from an extremely generous BOTL today. Only thing was the Postal service wasn't so generous and they were mailed 4 weeks ago tomorrow.

They were packaged in a way that can be described nothing short of awesome, along with a Humidipack and even a big sheet of cedar. But I still fear the worst and think they may be a little dry from their 4 week journey to get about 500 miles (as the crow flies).

Here's what I intend to do, and I'm looking for either a note saying "You're on the right track" or "Fuck no, don't do that, here's what you do ...............".

I'm gonna put 'em in a Tupperdor with a new sponge lightly wetted with 50/50 solution. I'll leave the cello wrapped ones in their wrap, and the unwrapped ones in a small zip-lock bag that is half open. After a week, I'll put a little more 50/50 on the sponge along with a few drops of distilled water and then leave it for another week. Then I'll open the baggie fully and maybe add a little more distilled water to the sponge.

One of the issues is I have no idea how long it should be before I introduce them to the general population in my Humi!!

Any and all suggestions would be welcomed. It would be a sin to ruin even one of these treasures.

Thanks in advance.

Newf.