Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where is everyone from?

Quote Originally Posted by JulesCigarQuest
    I am from Worcester, Massachusetts. A true New Englander.

Go Patriots and Red Soxx :)
    Nice. We are going to have a great time on the second box pass, with every region of the country (except Cali) represented.

Mountaineer here, West Virginia.

Filipino, born and raised. Now living in Sherwood Park Alberta, Canada

Red face

hi all! im from Manila, Philippines. where really mild cigars are made.
    You are what you eat. That's why I'm a fat bastard.

Hello, Everyone.

I'm a brand new member. I just signed up 10 minutes ago. I am a Buckeye, orignially from Dayton, Ohio. I now live in Georgia, where I can golf & smoke outside for about the whole year, i.e. about 3-4 months more than I did in Ohio.

I was born in houston TX lived there till I was 12

Moved to bakersfield CA till i was done with highschool

now im going to School at Texas Tech University in Lubbock TX GO RED RAIDERS!!!!

and this summer i'm hoping i'll get an internship in Austin TX... I find out this week whether i got it or not
    -=JStrider=-
    ~a woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke. -- Rudyard Kipling

~Clatto Verata Nicto

Quote Originally Posted by JStrider
    and this summer i'm hoping i'll get an internship in Austin TX... I find out this week whether i got it or not
    Another fellow Texan!

Good luck on the internship J....Austin is a fun town....just stay out of the traffic if you can

Great music scene too....as I'm sure you already know.

Anyway, best of luck...keep us posted.

I grew up in Austria till I was 4, then we moved to Calgary Alberta Canada. I've been here since. The first language I spoke was german. But being so young when I moved here I also picked up english fast. The first friend I ever met in Canada when I moved here, now has a condo on the Lake of the Ozarks. He has always had duel citizenship since we were kids. I have been down that way to visit him once. And I can't wait to go back down south again!

8. Default

hello all, i was born in beijing, went to frisco at 12, then to Los angeles, and now im stuck in central california going to school, at least there is a cigar shop in my town

Blog Entries

Born and raised in a little town in northeastern Connecticut called Chaplin, population 2253. I'm about a half an hour from Hartford, 1 1/2 hours from Boston and 2 1/2 hours from New York City.

10. Default

Born, raised and living in Scranton Pennsylvania.

I'm in the northern suburbs of Chicago - spitting distance from Great America and Gurnee Mills Mall (home of Chicago's version of Bass Pro Shops). I'm about 20 minutes south of the Wisconsin border (bunch of cheeseheads!!!) GO BEARS!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    I'm in the northern suburbs of Chicago - spitting distance from Great America and Gurnee Mills Mall (home of Chicago's version of Bass Pro Shops). I'm about 20 minutes south of the Wisconsin border (bunch of cheeseheads!!!) GO BEARS!!!
    All I gotta say to you George is

GO PACKERS

SFG75 Guest

Born in Laramie Wyoming, grew up in Ada Oklahoma and Kearney Nebraska. Graduated from the University of Nebraska-Kearney(B.A.-'99,M.A.-'02) and currently live in a small town.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86

GO PACKERS
    all I have to say to both of you is

GO COWBOYS

oh wait....they suck right now.

never mind.......

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    Born in Laramie Wyoming, grew up in Ada Oklahoma and Kearney Nebraska. Graduated from the University of Nebraska-Kearney(B.A.-'99,M.A.-'02) and currently live in a small town.
    Okay, okay Scotty, I told you the Island of the Misfit Toys is back up and running so
    PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE
    You can go back to your sick world where you can lie to people all you want and they'll believe you (all five of them ). You posted a lie on the Island about someone who was allowed to still "pal around" on CP even thought he made lopsided P/T's in a pass because he "knew the right people" Scotty, you are a LIAR, pure and simple because if anyone ever tried to pull a stunt like that, they'd wind up just like Eleuthardt not matter who they are or who they "know" and you know that for a fact. Your slanderous statements against CigarPass show just exactly what kind of person you are which is a lying scumbag and why the way you operate is not welcome on this site at all.

Just a word of advice, your bull$hit won't be believed here so please just do us all a favor and screw off, will ya?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 04-27-2005 at 12:50 PM.

GO PACKERS

You really know how to hurt a guy...

New York City.... a stone's throw away from Shea Stadium.... (home to the NY Mets)

This is the first true raising of the flag
    at the World Trade Center Attack, done by
    the NYPD Emergency Service Unit not the FDNY

Okay, okay Scotty, I told you the Island of the Misfit Toys is back up and running so
    PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE
    You can go back to your sick world where you can lie to people all you want and they'll believe you (all five of them ). You posted a lie on the Island about someone who was allowed to still "pal around" on CP even thought he made lopsided P/T's in a pass because he "knew the right people" Scotty, you are a LIAR, pure and simple because if anyone ever tried to pull a stunt like that, they'd wind up just like Eleuthardt not matter who they are or who they "know" and you know that for a fact. Your slanderous statements against CigarPass show just exactly what kind of person you are which is a lying scumbag and why the way you operate is not welcome on this site at all.

Just a word of advice, your bull$hit won't be believed here so please just do us all a favor and screw off, will ya?
    Originally Posted by SFG75

Coventry, this is a thread about where everyone is from. SFG posted where he was from. You blasted him. Tell me how that is appropriate.

You keep calling people out, but from where I sit you are the one looking like an ass. Who cares what went on at other boards? This is cigarsmokers.com; and until you got here, it was a pretty peaceful and enjoyable place to visit. Chill out or get out!

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by chrisboy
    hi all! im from Manila, Philippines. where really mild cigars are made.

Wow......I nominate you for the most exotic living place on the board. In regards to mildness, I think the folks from Jamaica and Panama would argue with you, but hey!, if you say so-I'll go with it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cockyhoskins
    Originally Posted by SFG75

Coventry, this is a thread about where everyone is from. SFG posted where he was from. You blasted him. Tell me how that is appropriate.

You keep calling people out, but from where I sit you are the one looking like an ass. Who cares what went on at other boards? This is cigarsmokers.com; and until you got here, it was a pretty peaceful and enjoyable place to visit. Chill out or get out!
    Cocky his actions and reputation on other boards is very relevant here and it's unfortunate that you are not smart enough to recognize that.

You are the one "looking like an ass" for insisting that how Scotty conducts himself on other boards is irrelevant here.

You also act like a complete ass with statements like "Chill out or get out" screw you cocky.

Thread Information