yo no soy marinero, soy capitán,

soy capitán, soy capitán.

Ay la bamba, ay al bamba.

Una vez que te dije,

una vez que te dije que eras bonita

se te puso la cara,

se te puso la cara coloradita.

Ay arriba...

Sadly it could probably come down to that , LOL!

Might as well be.

Thumbs down

You want to see a real civil war minus the anglos, try it. Every latin community would rise up against. And lets face it when it comes to PC, ju no we no speaky de inglish!!!!!
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

I really do think we ought to change the National Anthem. After all is glorifies war and all war and killing are evils created for the political gain of the conservative right. I also think that the National Anthem unfairly underrepresents the social and economic diversity in this country, not te mention the rights of our illegal immigrant friends. It clearly advocates iconic worship of the symbol of a slave owning opressive govenment. The Anthem does nothing to try and understand the thoughts and feelings of our enemy. By being in English only it unfairly excludes and ostacizes the Spanish, French, Russian, Hmong, Vietnamese, Laotian, Tagalog, Mandarin, Hindi, Punjabi (and all others) speaking citizens, non-citizens, and illegal immigrants of this country.

It is time for a change.
    Last edited by jaewing; 05-05-2006 at 11:48 AM.
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by jaewing
    I really do think we ought to change the National Anthem. After all is gloifies war and all war and killing are evils created for the political gain of the conservative right. I also think that the National Anthem unfairly underrepresents the social and economic diversity in this country, not te mention the rights of our illegal immigrant friends. It clearly advocates iconic worship of the symbol of a slave owning opressive govenment. The Anthem does nothing to try and understand the thoughts and feelings of our enemy. By being in English only it unfairly excludes and ostacizes the Spanish, French, Russian, Hmong, Vietnamese, Laotian, Tagalog, Mandarin, Hindi, Punjabi (and all others) speaking citizens, non-citizens, and illegal immigrants of this country.

It is time for a change.

Nice post, very sarcastic in nature I hope.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

7. Default

bigpoppapuff, you seem to be quite the bigot.

Thread Information