Thread: I'm baaaaack

Default I'm baaaaack

Well guys (and girls).... I'm back. I know alot of you didn't even know I was missing. No new threads were started saying "Where's Tommy?"..... thanks alot !!!

Just moved into my new (and first) house and just got the internet up and running. I would also like to welcome all of the NEW GUYS, too many of them to go through each thread.

This area where I moved to is completely different than NYC. My neighbors actually talk to me. People are actually nice to each other. It took us over 4 hours to load a truck to bring up all of my furniture, there were 4 of us loading the truck. Only one of my friends was able to make the trip to help me unload. When I arrived at the new house, all of my neighbors came out to help us unload. We where unloaded in 25 minutes with all of the furniture in the proper rooms and undamaged. One of my neighbors actually cuts my lawn because he knows I don't own a lawn mower yet (I don't even know how to use one... LOL).

Also in the middle of the move, my new humidor came from Cheaphumidors.com. Awesome looking piece of furniture and so far the RH is holding steady. Pictures will follow as soon as I can find the camera.

Ahhhh...... it's good to be back

P.S....... I'm on my back porch having a smoke...... life is good !!!!!!
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Congrats on the house and the move! And while I remember neighbors actually talking and such in my distant memories... don't even know the names of them now.

Welcome back - now stay put!
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Gratz on the new house. Sounds like you moved to a great place. It is nice to know you have good neighboors. So, what was your house warming smoke anyway?
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

Hey sounds like you have some good neighbors there. Congrats on the move.

But you need to learn to mow the lawn Tommy. Mowing moved from yard work to a noisy walk with a great cigar once I started the hobby.

bigpoppapuff Guest

welcome back,tommy....queens to binghamton...talk about culture shock....

you're only 3 1/2 hrs from buffalo....come herf with us...

Good to know you're safe and sound, I may not have posted a thread, but I gave you some voicemail love. I hope to see you back in town occasionally for some herf action.

Enjoy the country air this summer, we'll miss you in the city.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Welcome back! Your absence was noted.... as BPP mentioned, come HERF this weekend!

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

Congrats on the new home. Sounds like a big jump from Queens to the country. Dang birds waking you up yet. LOL
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Sounds great!! Your community sounds a lot like my experience in Texas. People are very friendly down here. Can't say the same about some other states - we get refugees from the left coast and they always seem to realize how much friendlier it is here than it was there.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Congradulations on the house. I look forward to the day i own my first house. What propted the move out of NYC to the country (New job maybe)? What is the house like? do you have pictures of the house or back yard<-another thing i hope to have one day! Again, conradulations!

Blog Entries

Welcome
    Back
    BkCloud
    You were missed! I thought about you every time I look at who is on line and your chair was empty! I knew what you were doing and I am glad you skated though the transition. All My Best

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Happy to have you back, and glad you like your new digs !
    In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Thread Information