Thread: The return

Default The return

Hi! I'm back. I'd like to apologise for my sudden disappearance from the boards, but mostly for the lottery I held up. I believe I read that they went on without me and for that I'm glad. I had some...we'll call them family issues for sake of simplicity. The full explanation could take a page to itself. Regardless, I am now finally situated in my apartment doing my new job in Herndon Virginia. I love it here, except for all the rain. I don't have my own computer, so I will be on when I can borrow my room mates laptop. We're also "borrowing" internet while we wait for ours to be hooked up, so my connection can be sketchy at times.

Once I get my car this week and start bringing in a little more cash, I hope to get out to meet some of you

Oh and I went to my first American cigar store a couple days ago (Old Virginia in Dulles Town Center, only 5 minutes drive w00t!). The prices here make me smile endlessly. Now I'm going to go try to catch up on the board before my next job. Seeya 'round!

Welcome back, and to the neighborohood. (I'm not sure if you just moved here from near by or far away)

Oh for God's sakes - we're being overrun with all these guys that are blasts from the past - first Jonesy - now you...

Welcome back - and this time - would you please try to stick around more than a month or two???

Welcome back matey
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

5. Default

Why can't we add more border patrol on the Canadian border?!?

Welcome to the neighborhood. I'm about 20 minutes east of you. Also try Hayes Tobacco in the Fair Oaks Mall - not as great of a selection, but pricing is comparable or better.

Doesn't rain here that much btw - traffic, however, sucks.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Play nice Gramps, I believe I was here for several months before I disappeared

I missed this place

Thread Information