Thread: Your thoughts on the Perdomo ESV 91?

Default Your thoughts on the Perdomo ESV 91?

I was wondering if these are good enough to warrant the purchase of a box? And if so what size should I get? I did a search and really didn't find much. Thanks
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

I think so, but most probably don't. I like the taste.
    So far this guy has the best prices I've found.

http://www.thecigarstore.com/products.php?c=7&s=75

I think the maduro's are worth it,for the naturals,its a bit pricey imo.The naturals are avg.
    All the ones I have had,nat. and mad,were beautifully constructed and both boxes were consistent in that they had no plugs,tight,or loose gars.
    The maduros need a few months minimum rest to bring out that wonderful sweet perdermo maduro flavor.
    Bobalouie doesnt like the perdermo maduros but I love em.

Also,try and stick with ring gauges above 48....maybe 44 46 areas will work but I found the smaller gauges to be tighter in draw and some had plugs.

Hope this helps.
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

bigpoppapuff Guest

very much overpriced.....take the money and buy better,lower priced cigars...

Thread Information