Thread: famous-smoke.com

Default famous-smoke.com

Chrisboy listed this site in one of his post. Check out this deal!

http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/s....cfm/st/sampbr

Cohiba / Xikar Gift Box 1 $49.95
    Size: 5 x 49 Shape: Robusto Wrapper: Natural Retail: $90.35 Save: $40.40 Avail: Y
    Package Contents: 4 Cohiba Robusto SINGLE Natural 5 X 49
    1 Xikar Cigar Cutter Dble Blade With Gift Box

This is a Xi2 cutter that cost $50 or more almost everywhere. So this deal is like getting 4 Cohibas free.

Filipino, born and raised. Now living in Sherwood Park Alberta, Canada

Thumbs up

pretty good deal eh? they have lots of these promos on the site everyday. whole cigar boxes go down at almost half the price. you just have to look quick or you might miss them. they host a cigar auction site as well.
    You are what you eat. That's why I'm a fat bastard.

sweet deal indeed...thanx tex

4. Default ummmm...xikar

Sweet! eBay is the only other place where you can get deals that good and, call me old fashioned, but I'm a little wary of ebay

Quote Originally Posted by Aureliano
    Sweet! eBay is the only other place where you can get deals that good and, call me old fashioned, but I'm a little wary of ebay

Your old fashioned! and by golly so am I...lol. I cannot get myself to trust ebay either....I read and reread everything just looking for how they are gonna try to screw me....then decide not to bid. Dunno....I have bought a couple of things from ebay, but know too many people who have gotten screwed.

Blog Entries

You know, I hear of people getting screwed off of ebay, but I've never really had any sort of problems. You just got to pay attention to whome your buying from really. Read feedback and use Paypal (for insurance).

I bought a $500 dell workstation last month, everything went off without a hitch.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

I guess I'm just overly cautious with a lot of those things. I have also bought things from ebay without a hitch, but I usually would rather go elswhere given a choice.

Thread Information