Hi everybody,

Before I go on with this first post suicide mission exercise, I'll try to explain explain myself.

I'm from Canada, live in Switzerland, and have been smoking cigars for about 18 years. I've been working in bars and restaurants for most of my adult life, and have been lucky enough to be able to smoke a lot of great cigars over the years because of this, whether through being offered or swapping cigars with guests, or through buying boxes direct from the importers. It's only a few years ago that I started earning enough to start a modest collection, mainly of cigars that I think will age well, as I really enjoy the flavour of a good cigar that's been aged a few years. I have mostly Ltd. Edition Habanos in my collection, as I can smoke the 'ordinary' cigars I sell at work when I have time.

Anyway, I want to make room in my humidor (a cheapie Spanish made cabinet that holds about 10 small cigar boxes and about 25 loose cigars, but it works well enough) for a cabinet of Partagas Lusitanias, my all-time favorite. So I'd like to sell a box of Cohiba Robustos, and one of Partagas D Serie No. 4. I sell both of them in my bar, so I can always buy one when I crave one, so I don't mind selling them on to make room for the Lusitanias.

I'm going home to Montreal next week, and will stay a month to visit family and friends. the prices of cigars are crazy in Canadian stores due to our high taxes on tobacco, so I figure I can make a little money, and still sell them at a very good price. Last time I went home I sold a box of Montecristo 2s, but it took ages to find an interested party. This is why I am giving a heads up here in advance.

So this is mainly of interest to Montrealers, or anyone visiting the city in June. I'd be happy to meet them anywhere of their choice so they can inspect the cigars (both are boxes of 25, with seals, hologram, etc, and the D4s are unopened). If you're from out of town I can even give you some pointers on where to eat, go out, etc!

Why have I not posted before, and think I can barge in here and try to sell stuff without getting to know anyone? Well, I work long hours, already spend too much time on my computer, and frankly, being here in Switzerland don't have a lot in common vis à vis cigar choices, most of the posters here living in the States and Canada. I just felt it was worth a shot to reach anyone who might be in Montreal, interested in some excellent cigars, and wanted to save some money.

I'm asking:

$300US for the 25 X Partagas D Serie No.4 (JWI FEB05),

$600US for the 25 X Cohiba Robusto (SEU JUL04)

I think these prices are fair: a little higher than internet prices, and way below CDN retail.

Please be aware that I'll only sell these in person.

I'd be happy to take and post as many pictures as you'd like, and to answer any questions. I'd like to remain a member of this board, but can't promise to contribute very often, but maybe I can be of service to members that want info or impressions of various cuban cigars, those being my main interest and preference.

Sorry for the long post. I've a Bolivar Inmensas in my mouth right now, so when the flames start at least I'll go down enjoying myself with a lit cigar...