Thread: carnivore....let's go...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Man...I don't check the boards for a couple hours and I miss this. What is this guys issue? He sounds like a Tool.

bigpoppapuff Guest

he is,no doubt,a one-day wonder......my guess is that he'll be banned soon...then will try to come back using different names.....i'm his target....take your best shots,son.....

look!!!....we have a new

Sounds like he has a lot of aggresion built up and wants to take it out on someone. I wonder if it is his sex aggresion, or maybe his dad fucked him in the ass too many times when he was a kid. Hex needs to ban this piece of shit.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsey5484
    Sounds like he has a lot of aggresion built up and wants to take it out on someone. I wonder if it is his sex aggresion, or maybe his dad fucked him in the ass too many times when he was a kid. Hex needs to ban this piece of shit.
    Well, you're just yet another genius in the IQ department, aren't you, sonny? How many of you Neanderthals are there on this board?

Are you familiar with the game called "bite the curb" why don't you try it.

Quote Originally Posted by carnivore
    Well, you're just yet another genius in the IQ department, aren't you, sonny? How many of you Neanderthals are there on this board?
    Ah, which widdle bitch is this come back to try and get revenge for being run off? Or maybe this is one of the widdle clubspoogie bitches come to try and save the gaping assed moderators honor? Come on widdle buddy. Hide behind that anonymity and show us what a real tough guy you are!

Hey! Another Neanderthal checking in here. You take the prize for being the most insulting prickhead I have seen on this board. Go take your carnivore ass out of this place. Hey, maybe you can go eat your younglings. After all, the world does not need any more people like you hanging about.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

How many of you Neanderthals are there on this board?
    Lots!!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Thread Information