Thread: Finding cigar store in my area

Default Finding cigar store in my area

Are there any sites that have a store directory? I am looking for local spots to check out, but not having much luck. Tried the phone book, but nothing. I found one place that is a book store and has a cigar section, so it was not listed in the phone book under anything pertaining to cigars. Thanks.

Filipino, born and raised. Now living in Sherwood Park Alberta, Canada

Cool

hey Puff, where you from? maybe i can help you out. visit this site below:

http://www.cigarworld.com/

(it is the website of General Cigar, who makes most of the cigars that we love. anyway, this is off topic...)

click on the 'where to buy' link, then fire away. the search results that you will get will make you smile.
    You are what you eat. That's why I'm a fat bastard.

I am in WV, near Cumberland MD and Winchester VA. I am kinda inbetween them. I tried to search on the site you suggested and some stuff came up but nothing within 2 hours of me. Guess it is time to plan a little road trip.

Moheganson Guest

Just buy them on line. The selection is essentially endless AND the prices will be much better. Here's a list on on-line vendors that are great:

CigarsInternational
    Famous-Smoke
    SeriousCigars
    AtlanticCigars
    Holts
    JRCigars

Since hex doesn't want us talking about Cuban cigars, you're on your own in that department

If you're looking for high end stuff like Opus, Padrons and Davidoffs, just do a google search and I can guarantee you that you'll find whatever you want.

Yeah, I am sure that I would do most of my cigar purchasing on-line for that very reason, price. But I would enjoy checking out a couple stores.

Blog Entries

There MUST be some shops in Martinsburg. I have three pretty good friends from other sites who live in Martinsburg who are seriously into cigars and I'm fairly certain they have a shop or two in their town.

Hey CC, I found one in Martinsburg called "King Street Coffee and Tobacco Emporium". Very nice place. It appears to be an older shop but has that great cigar shop feel. The guy working and I believe the owner is Ed and was VERY friendly and helpful.
    Last edited by PuffTheMagicDragon; 05-15-2005 at 08:52 AM.

8. Default

i just use Yahoo Yellowpages, entering the city, state and "cigars" or "cigar stores" as the search string and usually receive quite a few hits ... not sure if you are too far from a major city to try this one, but it may be worth a shot ... ??

I know this is an old thread, but in the event you are still interested, try a search on Google such as "Cumberland md + cigars (without quotation marks, and use any city or zip code of interest.) Google now has a "Local" option to locate various merchants.
    Hap

hey puff my name is jeff,like hap says this is an old post,just thought if you have`nt tried an online supplyer yet, i just ordered some cigars from atlanticcigar. first time i have delt with them seem to be reasonable on prices and rates seem to be ok.looking foward to talking and learning alot more about the enjoyment of fine cigars from this site.

Blog Entries

Yep, it was old three years ago.

clovecigar Guest

Default clove

Hello, I'm from Indonesia.
    Do you need cigar or clove cigar supplies? i can supply it with best prices.
    As we know,the best clove cigar is from Indonesia. :)
    You can contact me here : fashion_forte[at]yahoo[dot]com
    Thank's

Thread Information