Thread: Newbie here!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

BTW..... get rid of the glycol solution and go with beads...... www.heartfeltindustries.com... 65%
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Welcome and nice setup. Except for those sticks with the red Xs on them - they're crap - send them over ad I'll dispose of them for you.

The new box looks like a DC humi?
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101
    Welcome and nice setup. Except for those sticks with the red Xs on them - they're crap - send them over ad I'll dispose of them for you.

The new box looks like a DC humi?

The Red X bad? Well shoot me your address and I'll let you dispose of them. I just thought they were fancy. I am so glad you helped me out mauied, I may have choked on those pieces of crap.

Not sure what DC humi is. I bought it at Tampahumidor.com(the store not online) he said it was one of their newer styles.

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114
    BTW..... get rid of the glycol solution and go with beads...... www.heartfeltindustries.com... 65%

I have not touched the solution since then. 100% distilled water. I am using the Crystal Gel things right now. but keep hearing about beads....

Thread Information