Thread: Newbie here!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Newbie here!

Finally found a forum that appears to be of people on the same level as I am. All of the other forums I have been to seem to be full of people just bragging about having the most expensive everything in the market..blah blah.

I hope to have a very enjoyable stay here in my new community. I picked up Cigars about 3 years ago and quickly has become a VERY fun Hobby...soo much to the point I just go out and buy Cigars to just look at them in my humidor :( I feel guilty for smoking them but they sure are TASTY!

This humidor had an incident where I seasoned too much with the glycol solution and I Am trying to revive these and get them back to not tasting like the glycol solution..long story.I will be making a post about this later.

My new humi as of last week now has a tray which is nice. Bottom shelf has the "top shelf" left overs and a good selection of Cigars of my taste. and a handful of the "sharing" cigars. Each of the rows is 3 cigars deep at the minimum most are sitting at 4 deep from what you see in the picture.

This is my "Top Shelf" Some of my favorite smokes and some on my touch and you die list too. ;) A couple on there CAO, and H. Upman, Fuente sungrown(although Fuente has never let me down) I bought and have not smoked. Heard they are good but surely we will find out soon enough if they have what it takes to sit on the Top shelf. I am picking up a few more Opus X and MAximus' this week. Gonna let them sit a while before smoking. I like to age everything I have for some reason.

I hope to learn a TON and possibly meet a few people in the Tampa Bay Area.

I also see alot of people mention Tampahumidors.com alot. Very small store front but with a huge warehouse. The shop is extremely hidden but the owner is a very nice person IMO. I go in there all the time to buy a couple smokes and end up there for about an hour.

Both of mine were bought from there. Yes made in china but Neither has had bad fluctuations in humidity. Nice snug tops and cheap. I would definitely buy again and probably will when I buy a few boxes come here soon.
    Last edited by guado; 06-02-2006 at 08:59 AM.

Thread Information