Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lots of OPUS X

Thanks again for going outta of the way!

no problem. I just need to make one more trip and then I will contact everyone. Hopefully have enough to get everyone at least 2 or 3.

Be forwarned they are a very potent smoke!

3. Smile

PM sent!!!! Thanks for your generosity......
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by guado
    no problem. I just need to make one more trip and then I will contact everyone. Hopefully have enough to get everyone at least 2 or 3.

Be forwarned they are a very potent smoke!
    Hey Guado is it still possible to get in on the Opus bandwagon

Yes, So far I only have been able to get 4. They impose a nice limit on them. I have 2 Robusto and 2 Fuente Fuente.

I am going to go in order of PM's recvieved and offer 2 of them at this time. No markup etc. I am leaving the sticker price from the store on the cello.

I am waiting for the other owner of the store to be in so that I can purchase more w/o getting the "look" I don't want to be banned from the OPUS!

They will be getting new boxes in this month, I have confirmed this with two stores in my area so I will get everyone soon if not know, or if the sizes I have are not what you were looking for.

~Eddie

Thanks again!

I just purchesed my first home in Rochester, Ny

Guado,
    I would like one. I just moved to Rochester Ny and found out they tack on an additonal 30% on all tobacco, wow,what a pain in my rear. I will PM my addy to you, just let me know how you want me to pay for it. Thanks.

Sapper0001
    US, Army(Retired)

I emptied the last opus box today. I also got the evil eye from the gentleman for grabbing the last 3.

I may only be able to get to one or 2 of you guys that wanted them. I will try to post back when I can get some more.

Thread Information