Thread: Nba

Default Nba

Couple of game 7's on tonight. Anyone been watching the playoffs? And who are you rooting for?

I want either the Clippers or the Spurs to win.

The Clippers/Suns series has been interesting and I do not have a clear cut favorite. Maybe the Clippers in the upset?

I would love to see the Spurs go down because I cannot stand Bowen or Parker. So I will go with the Mavericks.

If I were wagering on the games, my picks would be different because the Suns and Spurs will both be at home. These are just the teams that I want to win.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

I really think this has been one of the best playoffs overall that i've ever seen. Almost every single series has had some drama, some major storyline...and they've been fantastic games. Nothing has come easy, really.

Myself...a huge Suns fan for as long as I can remember. They've been playing some pretty damn good basketball despite some hurdles - injuries, etc. No excuses at this point though, because they've gone further than a lot of people had predicted.

I think the Suns will pick up game 6...but you've got to like the Mavs chances in a game 7 (sad to say, for me). Should be a couple (hopefully) of great games either way.

Thread Information