Thread: DC Herf'A'Paloza - June 23

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So for everyone let's say 7PM Shelly's on Friday?

If we get there earlier, fantastic, but everyone arrive by 7pm...
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101
    So for everyone let's say 7PM Shelly's on Friday?

If we get there earlier, fantastic, but everyone arrive by 7pm...
    That works for me. I'll probably get there sooner. Newf, there is a metro right in Regan which will take you to Metro Center. Shelley's is a 2-3 block walk west of there. Check out this site for Metro info: http://www.wmata.com

I hope I didn't jeopardize National Security by giving a Canadian access to DC's mass-transit

edit: I just checked with Shelley's, no need to do reservations for Friday, and they are ok with people bringing cigars in. Oh, Newf, here is the address to Shelley's, it will help you use the Metro Trip Planner on the website more effectively: 1331 F Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20004
    Last edited by Cabaiguan Juan; 06-10-2006 at 05:04 PM.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

7 PM is great. I may be there a bit early. I hear there's a good cigar store (name escapes me right now, but all the info is in my laptop) right around the corner from Shelly's, so I'll probably check that place out. I also want to check out JR's store in DC.

Either of you ever shop at these two places?

Thanks for the info Juan.

13 days and counting!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie
    7 PM is great. I may be there a bit early. I hear there's a good cigar store (name escapes me right now, but all the info is in my laptop) right around the corner from Shelly's, so I'll probably check that place out. I also want to check out JR's store in DC.

Either of you ever shop at these two places?

Thanks for the info Juan.

13 days and counting!!!!!!
    When you hunt down that name, let me know. If I'm taking the day off I may as well head in early and do some stuff. I also completely forgot that JR's store was in here.

Quote Originally Posted by thepyrofish
    When you hunt down that name, let me know. If I'm taking the day off I may as well head in early and do some stuff. I also completely forgot that JR's store was in here.
    The name of that store is Drapers. I checked a map last week and from Shelly's, it's west to the first street, then north just a little (like 1/2 a block).

Don't forget OVTC in the Pentagon City mall... just a ten minute metro ride away...
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

I'll have my car...how does that one compare with the Old Virginia in Dulles Town Center? I won't bother if it's not any better because Dulles is 5 minutes away.

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie
    The name of that store is Drapers. I checked a map last week and from Shelly's, it's west to the first street, then north just a little (like 1/2 a block).
    Drappers is a great store. I know the owners, and they are great. They have a great selection of cigars and the prices are pretty good too. I smoked with the regional president of Verizon.

Default Weather Forecast

Well, it looks as if I won't be able to ride for my trip:

So it looks as if I'll be flying in and out of Regan. S'OK, gives me more time for shopping!!

See y'all in 10 days guys!!!

Thread Information